2 more storms brewing behind Jose...uugghh

The models are early, but most of them show Maria staying to the easy of the Bahamas.

I live here and am sailing this Friday on the Dream to the Bahamas, as of now. I have a funny feeling we're going to get an extra day at sea closer to the FL coast depending on when Maria turns. Of course, they could route us someplace else completely. As a person who is sensitive to motion sickness (I wear a patch) I am not excited about getting on this boat.
For those of you coming to FL or sailing shortly after the 23rd, you should be fine. She's predicted as of this morning to spin out into the Atlantic on Friday/Saturday but it depends on Jose and when she'll start to take that turn. Looks like the turn will begin on Thursday some time. No threat to FL in anyway at this point.

I am flying out on Thursday for the Dream cruise on Friday and I have to say for the first time I am nervous about taking a cruise (and I have cruised in September before).

My family also is flying into Orlando Thurs and hopefully cruising on the Dream leaving Friday. I'm so stressed. I will be watching the weather daily.

The first image below is the computer models generated at 10:36 this morning. These models always show extended number of days for storm tracks. The official NOAA Hurricane Center (lower image) only projects the track out 5 days. In the coming days, the NOAA track should follow the spaghetti tracks which will hopefully stay far east of the Bahamas. NOAA is updated every 3 hours.

storm_15

114940_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter