~2 Ships Passing In The Night~

MO64RN

I never repeat gossip. So listen carefully.
Just back from the 3 Night July 8th Wonder. We had a great trip. I will post a trip report later.

Last night about 11pm I was up on deck 10 and across the way I saw the Magic all illuminated and going in the opposite directiion. It was way cool. Just thought I would share.

MO64RN,

Lucky you...from what I've read on the boards it's not often you get to see one ship from the other.:Pinkbounc

Laura ºoº

It was amazing wasn't it? We got video and pictures so I'll post some shots once we're unpacked and settled.

We were on the same cruise and also saw the Magic from our verndah. I also thought of "two ships passing in te night."

At first we saw it from afar as just another cruise shiop, then my wife recognized those distinctive stacks.

Very neat experience

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter