2 thumbs up fro the Caribe Royale

goofyscoot

Earning My Ears
This was the first time we stayed off-site, and could not have been more pleased.
The rooms were spacious, especially with DD, 6 and DS almost 2, the suite allowed DW and myself to relax while the kids napped. The pool was GREAT, and you could not beat the FREE breakfast buffet. I know some folks have complained about breakfast here, but IT"S BREAKFAST! The selection is simple and FREE! There is a shuttle bus leaving ever hour, we opted for a rental car because we wanted the freedom to do our own thing.
Room service was fast and courteous. Housekeeping was slow, but with over 1200+ rooms this you could expect.
If you aren't planning on staying on-site you may enjoy this diamond in the rough. :) :) :)

Hi! First off, I'm so happy you had such a great time!!

Now... how much did you pay per night at this hotel???

I know I just saw a $99/nt for Caribe Royale on one of the brokerage sites...
hoteldiscounts.com
good luck...their pool does look really nice!

Hotel Kingdom.com offers the Caribe Royale and Buena Vista Suites on their website, and they guarantee the absolute lowest rate, on the internet (and even from the hotel). We use their service for all of our hotel travel needs.:) :)

Hotel Kingdom.com has recommended that we try Buena Vista Suites.....sister property of Caribe Royale--- same great suites, great breakfast, and great service......use Caribe Royale services and amenities....all this for $30 + less per night.........Hotel Kingdom.com has always guaranteed my wife and I they will beat the lowest price per night on the internet !

I just booked this hotel for 3 nights in Sept.--$105/night!! This place looks wonderful
and it sounds like it is very convenient to get to the parks. I also have a ressie at
HIFS for the same time. Now I just need to decide which hotel to stay at! I got the rate at quickbooks.com

Hotel Kingdom.com will book this reservation at Caribe Royale for $99 per night....contact them at 877-766-6787, ext 130....ask for Henry....he will get you the room for $99 per night

Glad it's still a nice hotel. We stayed there 5 years ago. Beautiful hotel. We stayed 1 night at Buena Vista suites next door (it's sister hotel) and our room was pretty worn.

Although Henry is doing his best to promote this site the internet rate for Caribe is 124 not 99, the charge a 11 cancellation fee and charge a deposit of about 1/3 of your stay. Quickbook gives you their best rate first and only charges a deposit and cancellation fee if the hotel requires it. When I stayed in Caribe I wasn't charged anything until I checked in (my credit card was used to guarantee the room).
All 8 of hmd0069 posts are promoiting hotel kingdom. My opinion of the website was neutral until I saw hmd0069 posts.

COOL!!! We're staying at the Caribe in December and its nice to hear that other people like it! Makes me feel better that I decided to book there; I've heard nothing but great things about it.

We got a rate of $159 for 7 nights, but then again we're staying during "prime time". We also booked it through a package, so I'm not sure if I can get it lowered or not (although I doubt it would be lower during Christmastime anyway LOL)

My husband's company has put us up in this hotel for the last three years. We always had a double queen in bldg. 3. Love this place so much , are paying to stay there on our vacation this summer. Have three kids who know what it's like to stay in Disney, and love this resort

Has anyone ever gotten a better rate than $249. nitely for their 2 br villas. This seems high.;

my rate is 247.00. Booked at the desk. We are staying in the 2 bedvilla this time . when the kids were younger staying in the park was great. we are trying to avoid disney this time, but are still staying here.

When I went to their home page I found a summer special of $89 per night. It says that it is good thru 9/30/91. You need to call 1-800-823-8300, it is good for a queen suite. Their wasn't a code or anything it just said "summer sizzler"

I hope this helps someone. We are going in Dec., I hope they offer some type of special then, because I still need ressies for 3 more nights.

:)

I don't know when your dates are but I noticed www.quikbook.com has the Caribe 2 bdr suites for some dates in Sept. for $229 (didn't check for other months) however within more than a week's stay there is a rate change increase that goes into effect so I don't know if this would be overall more beneficial than the price you already have.

Also, the site www.reservation-services.com has the 2bdr suite for a rate of $239 throught various monthly time periods; when you click on the Orlando hotels link/then click on the Downtown Disney link, the Caribe Royale will appear with some more hotels. Hope this helps.

We just left the Caribe Royale Monday. I was great. It was funny. We went to the first reception and she was going to charge us 139. per night. We asked if we could see the room and she gave us a key to a display room. When we got back, she wasn't there and had to go to anther receptionist, she quoted us a price of $107.00.

We first booked that room but after going to the room and seeing the literature on the 2 bedroom villa. we checked the price on that and it was only $209. It had everything including a washer and dryer. So we changed and got that one.

I made sure that I went to the second receptionist because she gave us the better rate with our AAA. I'm not sure why the first receptionist didn't do the same thing.

What can I say, the breakfast was alright, but it was FREE. It just had long lines. But, the kids really loved the pool, especially the slide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter