2 weeks to go!

silverspark7

My oh my what a wonderful day
We are doing a super last minute trip to US/IoA (me, DH, and DD2) in 2 weeks for 3 days. We are staying at the Loews Sapphire and I *just* realized it was not an EP hotel (wrong Loews :sad1:). We are doing the park hopper tickets (pumped to ride the Hogwarts Express!!) But now I'm wondering if we should do EP. They are crazy expensive. :confused3 Should we consider it with our baby swap needs? DD will enjoy the play areas and shows, but WW and the coasters are going to be more for Mommy and Daddy.

Shortcut me here y'all - EP worth it for our short trip? And other advice for tackling the parks with DD2?

It's my first trip back in 15 years and DH/DDs first time!!

Is there anyway you could do a deluxe hotel stay for one night?
You would get check in and out day free ep for you and husband

If you can’t switch hotels for one night, you might be ok
Early May is usually decent with smaller crowds early May

You can use the child swap set up for rides which will save you long waits

If you can`t swing a night at one of the EP hotels, don't buy the EP ahead of time...…

Wait and see if you need it or not, you may find the crowds aren't too bad. If you do feel they are necessary buy them on the day.

Hope you have a wonderful trip.....:)

Is there anyway you could do a deluxe hotel stay for one night?
You would get check in and out day free ep for you and husband

I looked but the rates are only for FL residents. I'm gonna call today to double check!

Last edited:

It's a nice time of year; we've done very well without EPs by arriving early to the parks and getting on long line rides such as Despicable Me before the lines start to build.

This year we are staying at Royal Pacific so the EPs will be a pleasent treat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter