20 Boulder Ridge Villa Points For Rent - $17pp - Available for Reservations beginning 10/1/2021 October use year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojomanny

Mouseketeer
I have 201 Boulder Ridge Villa (formerly Villas at the Wilderness Lodge) available for rent.

I want to be a good neighbor and comply with Disboards rules. A request must be have specific dates, resorts and room types. If it does not include this information I must ask for details before I can reply. Your request can include multiple dates, resorts or room types but must have specific dates, resorts and room types.

I love the property. You can take a boat to MK or just around Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can take an afternoon break from the Parks and relax poolside, rent a boat or take a bike ride over to Fort Wilderness and then head back to the parks in the evening. It's easy to get to Hoop De Doo Revue and Mickey's BBQ. I just love how convenient it is to have so many options from one location. You can even shoot over in the evening just to watch the fireworks!

I am a Disney Veteran and can help you with Magical Express, dining reservations and hints, tips and ideas to make your vacation more memorable and enjoyable.

I can provide references to validate that I am not a scam artist plus you can search my screen name on Disboard and see I have been on Disboards since 2000 and have a lot of postings, though I am not as active as I once was.

Please let me know how I can help you have a Magical Vacation.

Hello,

We are looking for:
2 AKV Kidani Village Savanna View Deluxe Studios
01/26/22 - 01/30/22

I believe this will be 128 points for the dates and room type.

Hello,
Looking for Boulder or copper creek, 2/20-2/24/22 2 bedroom standard views
4 adults 3 children (1 will be under 3).

Hi! Looking for 02/22/22-3/1/22 for two adults for our honeymoon, ideally a standard/value studio at AKL, Wilderness, or Beach Club!

Last edited:
Hi! Looking for 02/22/22-3/1/22 for two adults for our honeymoon, ideally a standard/value studio at AKL, Wilderness, or Beach Club!

The only thing available is an AKL Kidani Savanna View at 139 points

Hi there - we only need 1 night studio standard views10/17/21-10/18/21 looking at AKL, OKW or SS. I will send you a PM!

I have 201 Boulder Ridge Villa (formerly Villas at the Wilderness Lodge) available for rent.

I want to be a good neighbor and comply with Disboards rules. A request must be have specific dates, resorts and room types. If it does not include this information I must ask for details before I can reply. Your request can include multiple dates, resorts or room types but must have specific dates, resorts and room types.

I love the property. You can take a boat to MK or just around Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can take an afternoon break from the Parks and relax poolside, rent a boat or take a bike ride over to Fort Wilderness and then head back to the parks in the evening. It's easy to get to Hoop De Doo Revue and Mickey's BBQ. I just love how convenient it is to have so many options from one location. You can even shoot over in the evening just to watch the fireworks!

I am a Disney Veteran and can help you with Magical Express, dining reservations and hints, tips and ideas to make your vacation more memorable and enjoyable.

I can provide references to validate that I am not a scam artist plus you can search my screen name on Disboard and see I have been on Disboards since 2000 and have a lot of postings, though I am not as active as I once was.

Please let me know how I can help you have a Magical Vacation.
Looking for 1 night at BRV or CCV studio for 4
Dec 18-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter