20% off merchandise coupons on CS receipts - Updated...I have a few to give away

Girimama33

"I've disgraced the forces of evil."
In the parks currently, and wanted to pass on that they are printing 20% off merchandise coupons for select stores until 1 pm. The coupons will be printed on Counter Service receipts through August 6th, so if you are traveling from now until then, plan on getting a discount for some of your souvenirs.

I ended up taking a few home with me. PM me if you would like me to send you one.

I ended up taking a few home with me. PM me if you would like me to send you one.

it is nice of you to offer those receipts, but I don't think they are eligible for the 20% which would have expired at 1 pm on the date of purchase as stated on the receipt.

it is nice of you to offer those receipts, but I don't think they are eligible for the 20% which would have expired at 1 pm on the date of purchase as stated on the receipt.

Unless these receipts are different, they do not expire the day they were obtained. They usually have a set date of expiration that corresponds with the last day they offer the discount. In this case, it looks like August 6th is the last day of use.

Well, shoot............they didn't have them when we were there in June (did in April).
We go back Aug. 10 :rolleyes: Hopefully they will extend it

Any chance you still have any to share?? We're going on our first DLR trip in a week and a half, and would be BEYOND appreciative!!!

ETA - PM'ing you! Just saw your post to do that. :)

I received one when I was at the park on Thursday and I'd be happy to mail it out-just PM me with your address and I'll drop in the mail :thumbsup2

Update: The one I had has already been claimed.

Quick question: DH's name is printed out on his receipt with the coupon. Does anyone know if CM's are checking to see if the name on the receipt matches the name on the credit card or i.d.?

What CS places have the coupons printed on their receipts? Thanks!

Unless these receipts are different, they do not expire the day they were obtained. They usually have a set date of expiration that corresponds with the last day they offer the discount. In this case, it looks like August 6th is the last day of use.
The coupons are good until August 6th like Arch Owl stated. They do not expire same or next day.

Quick question: DH's name is printed out on his receipt with the coupon. Does anyone know if CM's are checking to see if the name on the receipt matches the name on the credit card or i.d.?
You actually tear off the coupon portion. No on'e name will appear on it, and they do not verify anything during redemption.

What CS places have the coupons printed on their receipts? Thanks!
I would like to know too....is it at all CS restaurants?

All of them do. I received them at Flo's, Award Weiners, French Market, Jolly Holiday Bakery and Pacific Warf Cafe...but they all include them on the receipt.

I've got a few left from our trip too if anybody could use them. They are valid until August 6.

I've got a few left from our trip too if anybody could use them. They are valid until August 6.

I would love one or two! We're going to be there starting July 20th. I'm sure we'll eat CS, but just in case they're not printing anymore, I'd love to have yours. :) would you mind mailing them to me? I can PayPal you the cost of the stamp, if you would like. I'll PM you my address. Thanks!! :)

I have a few of these left over from our trip if anyone wants one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter