• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

I will definitely be tweeting @k8tydavies

Wait 11.00am, to get there for 11.30am start?!?!?.....

okay scratch that I’ll only be tweeting if I’m up lol :thumbsup2

Can I still book bus transportation back to my resort after party? I've hesitated cause I'm still musing over where I'm gonna stay. Thanks!

(Question for @WebmasterJohn)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang...I think I missed the transportation deadline. Uber it is....or maybe some kind person who's also staying at Boardwalk will give me a lift!

Thanks!

Absolutely cannot wait for this event, my wife and I are super excited and I will be celebrating my birthday on the day of the live podcast. Absolutely nothing in the history of ever happens on my birthday until this time around!

I can't seem to view the 7/30 podcast from disunplugged site or you tube. I need my fix - HELP

Dang...I think I missed the transportation deadline. Uber it is....or maybe some kind person who's also staying at Boardwalk will give me a lift!

Thanks!
I did too - and I'm staying at a Disney Springs hotel so I'm not sure if they would have taken me there anyway. Uber for me too.

I'm so excited - just bought my tickets. I held off until the last minute because I've had so many things come up and honestly, until yesterday I wasn't 100% sure this was going to happen for me. BUT IT IS. I have my 4 day park hopper wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

question for John and team: I just saw the webcast and Pete mentioned 900 people signed up for hte live podcast on Sunday. I thought that didn't require a sign up - just credentials. Can you please confirm? I'm so excited about the podcast and don't want ot miss it. Thanks, Pam NC

I'm still waiting on the final pricing from Disney on both the event and the party but based on my estimate we will have to charge more than what we did for the Epcot Party 2 years ago. I hate that we have to do this but prices have gone up. We will be covering a significant amount of the cost but we need to offset as much as possible through registration fees if we want to be able to continue to host these kinds of events.
Ok I am freaking out. We fly out Monday and I can not find my email confirming my event registration or Pandora Party. I have my husband's but I did his later. Can you please resend the Pandora and event confirmation emails? I am so sorry for the trouble but I cannot locate them. THANK YOU so much.

Ok I am freaking out. We fly out Monday and I can not find my email confirming my event registration or Pandora Party. I have my husband's but I did his later. Can you please resend the Pandora and event confirmation emails? I am so sorry for the trouble but I cannot locate them. THANK YOU so much.
@WebmasterJohn

question for John and team: I just saw the webcast and Pete mentioned 900 people signed up for hte live podcast on Sunday. I thought that didn't require a sign up - just credentials. Can you please confirm? I'm so excited about the podcast and don't want ot miss it. Thanks, Pam NC
It does not require sign up. Initially when they were creating events , they did ask people to sign up so they can get a headcount on the number of people and size of space needed. Now they just opened up to everyone who with event credentials regardless if you signed up or not.

Absolutely cannot wait for this event, my wife and I are super excited and I will be celebrating my birthday on the day of the live podcast. Absolutely nothing in the history of ever happens on my birthday until this time around!
That's great. My birthday is actually the day of the Pandora party. We can all celebrate together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter