200 borrowed March 2019 points AKL home resort. $14.75 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for approx 60 points to be transferred that can be used in April 2018. If you have some available, please let me know.

I’m looking to book a trip the first week in December. 1 bedroom standard view. Does anyone have some points I can get from them.

Looking for a 2 bedroom for the beginning of October for 7 people, 5 adults & 2 kids). Is there availability? Sending an email now.

Looking for Mar 29 to April 7th,...
Anywhere!
two adults two 13 year old girls.

Disney cast member

I have updated the title to include that I have 200 March 2019 points that I can borrow to make a reservation for the 2018 year. The points are $13 per point. Non refundable reservations. Venmo for payment with no fee or paypal for 3% processing fee. All reservation information will be in the guests name. Contract is provided.

I have updated the title to include that I have 200 March 2019 points that I can borrow to make a reservation for the 2018 year. The points are $13 per point. Non refundable reservations. Venmo for payment with no fee or paypal for 3% processing fee. All reservation information will be in the guests name. Contract is provided.
Just texted! Thanks!

I am so sorry to read of your accident - I do hope all is well. I am interested in your remaining points. Please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter