200 Club

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hello All ~ I'm new to the WISH boards [oldie on the DISboards...heeheehee]. So here's my story...

Always a little heavy...thinned down for my wedding...then gained 30 lbs by first anniversary...went over 200 lbs during first pregnancy. Didn't want to be the fat smoking mom when dd started school...so quit smoking...gained more weight...then lost almost 100lbs. SO FIT I started teaching aerobics...I was about 125 lbs & 35 years old. Got preggy gain. Gained weight...breast feed ds and lost it all...was about 135 lbs & thought I was fat. Started suffering from general anxiety disorder...been taking Paxil for 3 years. Now I am about 225 lbs. & 41 years old. I LOVE ME! I LOVE MY BODY! I LOVE MY BRAIN! I LOVE MY SPIRIT! I LOVE MY LIFE! I LOVE IT ALL! So I'm ready to start being more healthy for my heart and my life.

So I'll be visiting here more often! Blessings, Sandra

I LOVE ME! I LOVE MY BODY! I LOVE MY BRAIN! I LOVE MY SPIRIT! I LOVE MY LIFE! I LOVE IT ALL!

Thank you Sandra for such a positive attitude. I myself hate me, hate my body, hate my brain, hate my spirit, hate my life, and hate it all. I have been the victim of low self esteem and negetive self talk for my entire life. As I look back on my life I see what a huge waste all this negetive talk has been. I regret the time wasted and opportunities lost because of my attitudes toward myself.

I know that I am the only person that can change this situation. I hope I can catch a little bit of your positive attitude and use it to change my life.

It is time to change. Slowly, but surely, one day at a time.

Good luck to you Sandra on your journey to good health.

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter