200 DVC Points for Rent Aulani from $18 per point, will check any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracula

Not so scary
DVC Gold
An experienced DVC Member with more DVC points than we can use this year, I am looking to make reservations for rent. The points can be used to book reservations at their home resort within an 11-month window, or at any resort, except Riviera, within 7 months.

The following points are available:
- 13 points @ $18 per point - these can be used to make reservations at any resort through November 30th, 2022 (can borrow a few extra points to make a larger reservation).
- 200 March 2023 Aulani AUL points @ $20 per point. These can be used to book Aulani starting March 2023.

I am happy to check availability for you. To actually book a reservation, we need to exchange information through the DISBoards PM system (https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/).

I am using a rental contract and accept payments through PayPal friends and family, Venmo or Zelle. Sorry, I cannot accept credit cards. A payment plan is also available.

Last edited:
Hello! I am interested in a Studio at the Polynesian February 23rd-February 27.
A deluxe studio, standard view, is available for 106 points.

To continue, please send me a PM with the names, address, email and telephone numbers for the adults, names and ages of the children.

Need 2 nights studio at poly for sept 15-17. Please let me know if there is availability and how much.

So what options are available for those dates?
There are rooms available at Saratoga Springs. The most economical is a standard 1-bedroom villa for 47 points.

Please note you will need to meet the requirements for using the PM system in order to exchange the info required to actually complete a reservation.

Any thing available 7/2-7/7. Prefer studio for 3 adults 2 kids, or 1-bedroom if nothing else availabel. thanks

Any thing available 7/2-7/7. Prefer studio for 3 adults 2 kids, or 1-bedroom if nothing else availabel. thanks
There is no availability for the entire period. If, however, you have some flexibility on the dates, send me a PM so we can make a reservation. Thank you!

anything available for 2 adults, studio, 3 or 4 nights at either bay lake, or boardwalk, anytime date first 2 weeks of november or december. Thanks

Hi...anything available for 2 studios (4 adults) at Poly early may? Open to other resorts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter