200 vs 700 loop

muffyn

"hmmm*
have stayed in 200 before, but cant get into those sites, so may try for 700. how is the distance compared from 200 to the outpost/hoop de doo etc.
& has anyone walked from 700's to the campfire? distance/time please?
thank you

We normally stay in the 700 loop. When we did not have the golf cart we walked to the end which is close to the Settlement & boat ramp. Some sites in the 700 loop are tight if you have a large RV.

We normally stay in the 700 loop. When we did not have the golf cart we walked to the end which is close to the Settlement & boat ramp. Some sites in the 700 loop are tight if you have a large RV.

ours is only 24'. so shouldn't have a problem. I use an ECV, but was wondering about others walking from there to campfire, as i had bad experience once waiting & waiting for a bus that had room for the ecv.

So sorry missed read your question - lower 701 etc loop is very close to the Meadows which the campfire, movie is right behind the Meadows. We have walked over their numerous times. I think your ECV will not have a problem riding down the sidewalk. I hope this makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter