2002 Entertainment Books are available now to buy at their website!!!

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
For anyone, like me, who needs the 2002 Entertainment book for my trip THIS November, they are now available at www.entertainment.com but you have to pay shipping so if you know of another way, like your kids school, a bookstore, your work, AAA, then buy that way then you won't have to pay shipping.

These books are designed to raise money for charity so I think it's better if you buy them from your local school since the money goes to help that school. In addition to the great discount you get at Universal hotels, the Orlando edition usually includes coupons and discounts for other local attractions, including some on site restaurants.

Actually, people are better off buying the book for area in which they live. That way they can take advantage of all the restaurant and shopping offers in their area.
Schools will be selling them very soon. Also if you know people who do fund raising for the American Cancer Society, etc., they also sell books.

I agree about buying the book for your area, however there are a couple cases where it would make more sense to buy the Orlando book...1) If there is no local book for the area you live in or 2) There are enough Orlando area discounts to justify the $30-35 for the Orlando book. I remember that there were discounts for a restuarant or two at UO (ie, Trattoria del Porto) as well as coupons for many of the attractions along I-Drive and highway 192 in Kissimmee (ie, Arabian Nights, Wonderworks, WaterMania, etc...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter