2002 is decided (although not booked)

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
Well tonight I was sitting in the car, headed to my in-laws, figuring out another bunch of point scenarios for next year, when DH came out and said he does NOT want to cruise next year and he wishes I would stop with the numbers. He likes the parks and wants to spend the time in the parks.
Also, he thinks if we want to try the cruise why go on the 3 day, maybe someday (not next year) we can do the 7 day. He didn't really sound enthused about that until I told him about the western caribbean leg coming up.
I still want to do this before the kids get too old to want to do the kid's activities--call me paranoid, but I would not allow a 13 year old into a "teen coffee house" where she would get who knows what discussion from older kids.
So, next year looks like 3 days at VWL followed by 5 BWV standard view or 4 preferred. What a bummer, huh?;)
Robin M.

Sounds great to me. I just booked a GV at OKW for next May. Have to get those reservations in early for a GV , especially since there won't be any GV at BW until late May next year. We went to Newport Beach, Ca. in May and have to visit Mickey next. Can't go many months without a Mickey visit!!!

I sailed when son was 12 and 10 months.
I did not want him in the teen club either!
The age range is pretty big!

Lots of parents want to push the kids to a higher age group! We were happy to let him be a kid! They grow up to fast anyway!

Linda:p

Have a great time...it dosen't sound like too much torture to me! LOL! And who knows...with all the time in between, if you're anything like DH and me, you will change your mind a thousand times! :D

I had a similar experience. We are planning to go to WDW Dec 17-27, 2002 in a 1 bdr for 334 points. I have been playing with the numbers constantly for days, creating new scenarios. I approached DH last night with an idea. I thought if we checked into a studio at VWL on Dec 15, and took the 3 day cruise on the 19th, checked back in to a studio on the 22 until the 27th, we would be spending 9 less points, gaining two extra days and a three day cruise.

I thought it was a brilliant plan but my DH felt that we should hold out until we can do a 7 day cruise. The 3 day was 196 points for the lowest cabin for the 4 of us, I can't see us ever having enough points for the 7 day.

Oh, well. Someday I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter