2002 Point Chart Online

O.K., I have the original version of DVC Manager as a shortcut on my desktop. I have downloaded the points, but I am not sure how to get to it. If I open DVCManager on my desktop, I see nothing that lets me look at the points. HELP, please and thank you.

Quick tutorial on that...pick the resort you want to manage in the drop down list, click on the picture of the resort that comes up, and then in the window that pops up you can play with the points by choosing dates, types of rooms, etc.

There is a helpful document included with the download, look in the directory on your computer that the program was installed into....

I had to delete the ooriginal file, download the new one and start over to get everything to work. My last question is on the page where you can play around with the point charts, etc., the button that says "copy", what does it do? I thought maybe it might print or something, but it did nothing that I could see.

Thanks for your help.

I believe that it copies your vacation plans into the Points manager part of the program, so you don't have to type it all in again to figure out how many points you have left. :)

I'm wondering if we get new pages to update our Member Guidebook? Since joining that's what I've used as reference and realized that 2002 is the last year in the book - do we get new pages to insert in the book as the years go on?

Yes Mousefan you will recieve updates on a regular basis. Just replace the old pages in your maunual with the new points charts...

The new point charts usually come with the fall Vacation Magic, so look for them in September (2003 DVC resorts).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter