2005 WISHWalker Alumni - Prayers Needed - UPDATE - page 2

NancyK

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
I wanted to update you as to what is happening with the Canadian contingent since the 1/2 marathon. My sister Susan (Susan-Ontario) is going through a rough time. She has a 4 inch pelvic mass. We were hoping that it was a cyst but the doctors say this is not the case. She will be having a hysterectomy in 2 weeks, on Thursday March 3rd. At present she is quite uncomfortable and as you can imagine is having difficulty eating and sleeping. We would appreciate any prayers and/or pixie dust. Thank you so much.
Nancy

*****Updated to let you know that Susan's surgery has been delayed from March 3rd to Thursday March 10th

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that she is going through this! You can definitely count on prayers and pixie dust from my family. :grouphug: for her and :grouphug: for you and the rest of your family.

Dawn

Count me in on the prayers being offered for all of you. Positive thoughts and energy and PD too that all turns out just fine and that the surgery is all that it takes.
:grouphug:

My prayers are with your whole family!

My aunt went through this just last week and had a 5 1/2 pound Noncancerous tumor removed. It is a very scary time for all involved.

:grouphug: :grouphug:
Christy

:grouphug: You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Sending a bunch of :wizard: your way!!!!

Thank you for updating us, Nancy

My prayers are with Susan.

Sunny

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Lots of Pixie Dust to and your family.

Also: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: for everybody.

Hang in there during this difficult time.

ADisneyMom

We will keep Susan in our prayers. You have such a wonderful family. I hope that all my DDs are as close as you are when they grow up. Here are :grouphug: for you.

Heather

Prayer and thoughts to all of you. You're such a close knit family that I know all of you are in pain. Good luck with the surgery.

Nancy,
I am sending all the prayers and pixie dust I can your way. Please let Susan know she is in our prayers. Please keep us posted about her surgery.

Please let her know that she is in our prayers. We will be praying for her and the doctors. Please keep us posted.

My families thoughts are with you! We re hoping for a fast recovery!
keep us posted!

renee

she is in my prayers too

i'm sorry she has to wait so long and be uncomfortable -- prayers for that too

Susan - Sending truckloads of prayers and :wizard: your way via Express Delivery! You poor thing. :hug:

Nancy, thank you for keeping us updated. One of the highlights of my trip was meeting Team Canada at the Half. Hugs to you and your entire family. :grouphug:

Thank you so much for all of your prayers and good wishes during this difficult time. It is so wonderful to have such a great group of cyber friends. Susan's surgery is still over a week away and time is just dragging. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again.
Nancy

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone,

I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate your prayers and pixie dust. It lifts me up like you cannot believe. My surgery is scheduled for Thursday, March 3rd at 10:00am. It is truly God's blessing to have so many people who care for me and are praying for my recovery.

Have a magical day!!

Love Susan

:hug: Susan ... I'm soooo glad that you finally made it back to the Dis boards. I come and re-read this thread on a daily basis 'cause it makes me feel good :) This is exactly what you should be doing at work today ;) Skip on over to the resorts board and look for a couple of refillable mug threads that have been closed down. They'll have you :rotfl2:

Love you ... Love you ... Love you

your favourite little sister ... hey, I guess there is something to be said for being the youngest! LYMI

I have been off the boards for about a week and I was so sorry to read that you are having problems and then I had a "smile" by the end of the thread -words from you, yourself! Somehow that made it seem "just a bit better" to hear directly from you :love:

You're on my prayer list and will be thinking only positive thoughts for you to be calm and restful until surgery day. Prayers for all involved.

Sending big (((((Hugs)))) to everyone in the family, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter