2005 WISHWalker Alumni - Prayers Needed - UPDATE - page 2

Hey Everyone,

I just finished my fourth round (second with the new stuff) of chemo yesterday. It's going okay. I find that by my third week I'm feeling pretty good and then I get knocked down again with the chemo. Thanks for all your prayers, cards and good wishes. They are definetely helping!!!

Mom is healing up great. She's just tired too. Somedays I go into her house just to hang out.

I must say though that the first half of this marathon was waay easier then the second half. I think of you all often and relish having met you and finishing the half marathon. I have my medal framed and hanging right over my bed.

Well, it's off to bed now.

LYMI

Susan

Susan! It's so good to hear from you! I'll bet you're on one crazy rollercoaster ride right now. I'm glad you have at least 1 week of feeling ok. I hope through all this you can find some things to smile about.
LOVE YA!

(((SUSAN)))

so good to see you on the boards and hear a personal update. you and you mother continue in my prayers

Susan - So glad to hear you're doing ok and you mom's healing. Continued prayers that you'll hit the home stretch of this marathon soon!!!

Susan!

It's so good to hear from you! You've been in my thoughts a lot lately. I'm so glad that things seem to be going well. Keep fighting the good fight and know that a lot of people have you in their hearts.

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter