20050306:Spring Break in Disney Meet Up?

RyanBSU

Mouseketeer
hey eveyone,
I haven't been on here in so long! Well, my spring break is from March 6th - March 12th. A friend and I are going to go do WDW for 4 days or so, is anyone else going to be down there during these dates? If so, do you want to meet up and hang out? Let me know. My email address is apex_ss_ryan@hotmail.com

Ryan

I went down there last year at that exact time, but not this year :( Although I will be in San Antonio! But never the same as a disney trip! Have a great time!

yeah I am just so excited. Disney World is definetely my favorite place in the world, and wow...I am excited. I keep reading all of the trip reports from other people, and that just helps to get me stoked.

was it terribly crowded last year?

I wish I could afford to go down this year. Im a sophmore in college and I havent been since my senior trip in high school! I miss it soooo much. Im jealous. ::MickeyMo

that stinks that you don't have enough money. I really don't either, but my Dad is helping me out. Parents can be cool.

Ya know, I really can't remember perfectly what it was like. But I dont think it was too bad. Just get the fast passes for your favorite rides! You'll have a blast! The weather is real nice too! Have fun

yeah i am so sick of this indiana weather. florida is going to be great. sunshine :sunny: Hopefully there will be a lot of cool people down there, because i love meeting ppl down there., when ppl are at disney, they are always so happy, and it rocks. yeah, only another month or so....less than a month actually

ryan

Aww, looks like I'll miss you by a couple of weeks. I don't go down till the 24th. But have a great time while you're down there!!! I know I can't wait till my trip. :cool1:

I dont' have a spring break because the school where I teach has their break the week before my college, so I need to be here for both of those commitments at the same time. Ugh!

no spring break? that is terrible. I just talked to my friend last night and he is so excited. he has never been to disney world....well, he has never even been to florida. It is going to be awesome. I am counting down the days.

haha right on. I IM'ed you a few minutes ago, but you are 'away'

I have a class in a little bit, so if I am not online, I will be later tonight. Take care, and have a good day.

Ryan

okay, i finally booked my flights and hotel.

i am staying at pop century from the 6th-10th

the countdown begins.... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter