2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching Lost. Why does it seem like that show is only on for a few min? I always want more. Time to go read spoilers while watching the Tigers win.

bcvprincesses said:
Our giclee came today via Fed Ex.
I really like it. It is nicer that I expected. Here is a dumb question. Do you hang it as is or put it in some kind of frame?

Three cheers for another Fed Ex driver!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

WDWLVR said:
Yeah! More are being delivered!

Cindy I agree with you. I thought it looked cool on the DVC board but it looks even better in person.

I was a bit disappointed because the way people were talking over there the outside box was cool so when I saw this plain brown box I was sad. Then I opened it up and saw the fun box inside. Love the pop up candles!

Did you all also see there are people over on the DVC forums who are against DVC wasting our money for this (though I really think it comes out of the marketing budget). Of course many of them are most likely also the ones who don't like the idea of a Member Cruise because it is a rip-off. :)

That print put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!

All I can say is you can't please everyone!

Less than 100 post to go for 23,000. Lets keep up the pace :surfweb:

Congrats on everyone who's recieved their doc's today :cool1:

Diana Lyn said:
For those of you in chat on Sunday night inquiring as to what a diaper cake is--I have received permission from my "client" :lmao: to post a pic of the latest diaper cake I made for her!

DSC04487.jpg

It's made of 60 size 1 diapers (man those things are teeny!), a Carters receiving blanket, a Carters sleeper, 6 washcloths, a duck bath puppet and 6 travel sized baby toiletries!

Diana - this came out really nice!!

cgcw said:
Actually, Julie, Gary is the one you want to pack for you. He does a much, much better job of it than I do.

How are you doing in your packing world? Have you started packing up all the wedding items yet? :goodvibes

This weekend is pack pack pack and print print print. We're packing the suitcases (cruise first then post cruise) as well as the boxes that need to be shipped. We're still trying to decide if we are shipping the bags or putting them in a suitcase (that would be bag #4 then) as they currently weigh 30 pounds without anything in them. I think we are in great shape now that the bags arrived.

I purposefully left this weekend free (Matt may work on Saturday am) so that we could get all this done. I do have some clothing already out along with other various items for the cruise. Now I do need to find our over the door shoe hanger ;)

chipscinderelly said:
Oh now I totally want to get off the ship early so that I can photograph the 500.

GARY... GARY - will the papparazzi be shooting?
I'm sure that it will be quite the photo taking opportunity!!!

Tiger Lily 03 said:
Oooh I just know the 500 photo op will be "priceles." No injuries in that dash now.
We just need to convince the other couple thousand people to keep out of our way!!!

chipscinderelly said:
This weekend is pack pack pack and print print print. We're packing the suitcases (cruise first then post cruise) as well as the boxes that need to be shipped. We're still trying to decide if we are shipping the bags or putting them in a suitcase (that would be bag #4 then) as they currently weigh 30 pounds without anything in them. I think we are in great shape now that the bags arrived.

I purposefully left this weekend free (Matt may work on Saturday am) so that we could get all this done. I do have some clothing already out along with other various items for the cruise. Now I do need to find our over the door shoe hanger ;)

Are those the zippered welcome bags? If I were you, as hard as it was to come by them, I'd keep those babies with me at all times. ::yes::

I certainly don't envy the job you have ahead of you. It's hard enough to pack for the cruise, let alone everything else you have to worry about.

Off to bed for me. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I kept dreaming about the cruise and everytime we went some place, we were late or forgotten something. It was like a nightmare. So, I'm hopefully a little calmer tonight having some of the packing done and will sleep happier Disney Cruise thoughts!

cgcw said:
Are those the zippered welcome bags? If I were you, as hard as it was to come by them, I'd keep those babies with me at all times. ::yes::

I certainly don't envy the job you have ahead of you. It's hard enough to pack for the cruise, let alone everything else you have to worry about.

Off to bed for me. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I kept dreaming about the cruise and everytime we went some place, we were late or forgotten something. It was like a nightmare. So, I'm hopefully a little calmer tonight having some of the packing done and will sleep happier Disney Cruise thoughts!

Cindy - that's what I am thinking and as long as we don't need a 4th bag that is what we are doing (hello it's cheaper too).

I hope you sleep well tonight - I was up at 5:30 for similar reasons, cannot sleep, so I hope to sleep very well tonight.

Tiger Lily 03 said:
I'm still trying to catch up on the day's posts. I feel I'm not going to succeed again.

Anyway, I'm packed but still need to put in makeup and my exercise wear. Hairdresser yesterday, nails today...one more work sleep then it's 2 weeks of vacation sleeps!
:banana: :dance3: :banana:
Gosh Lily - I'm So excited for you!!!! :cheer2:

chipscinderelly said:
:rotfl2: Guess she's telling you papparzzi man!

Um so do you want to pack for us now Cindy?

No problem Chipsc, all I need to do is get far enough out front of the "500 Stingray Dash" to turn around and quickly get off a shot before being
3.gif
mercillessly trampled to death
1.gif
5.gif

:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter