2006 one day never used

mamasha

DIS Veteran
When ddp was introduced I bought the package and you had to add at least 1 park day. I had an annual pass. I never used this one day. Can guest services still pull off that day and I pay difference? This was from 2006.

My hunch is no, and here's why...

My wife and I got two days worth of park tickets due to compensation from this past year. We were told they are good through the end of 2025.

I would imagine your tickets expired in 2008 at the latest if this is similar to today's tickets.

When ddp was introduced I bought the package and you had to add at least 1 park day. I had an annual pass. I never used this one day. Can guest services still pull off that day and I pay difference? This was from 2006.
My guess is ... unless the ticket was "pulled off" the package reservation back in 2006, it is probably lost. You can try to see if they can find it for you...

IF they find it, your upgrade price may or may not be "worth" the extra time and effort to find the ticket. You do not get today's 1-day ticket price as credit, you'd get the 2016 value. It may be a better use as a 1-day ticket rather than trying to upgrade it.

I would imagine your tickets expired in 2008 at the latest if this is similar to today's tickets.
Tickets in 2006 did not expire like today's tickets do. If fully-unused, the ticket would still be valid for use today.

So you think my one day could be used for one day this December?
Do you have the 1-day ticket? If you have it and/or it can be found, yes it can be used in December 2024. You would need to get it linked to MDE and also book a theme park reservation.

Tickets in 2006 did not expire like today's tickets do. If fully-unused, the ticket would still be valid for use today.
Oh wow! Shame they don't have that policy anymore. I know the gift card companies had to make their cards last longer at one point, interesting to see this basically in reverse here.

Hmm, wonder if the few Disney Dollars I have sitting around from the 90s could still be used? :) Nah, those are keepsakes now.

Thank you so much for the help
I have the plastic card
I was just used for the dining plan and room key
I can’t do link in advance I’d have to wait until I’m At Disney, correct?

Thank you so much for the help
I have the plastic card
I was just used for the dining plan and room key
I can’t do link in advance I’d have to wait until I’m At Disney, correct?
I suggest contacting WDW Ticketing to see what can be done to get it into your MDE account. I think that number is (407) 934-7639. Especially if you are going in December when it may be busy, PLUS you'll need a theme park reservation, you don't want to wait until you arrive to find out the theme park reservations are "sold out."

Lanejudy thank you so much for all the information. I’ll report back tomorrow what I was told!
Again thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter