• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 rates out.... OUCH!!!!

I called the other day and packages will be out the end of june or beginning of july. She said they were notifed that morning not to expect the package rates until then.

I went back and double checked and our rate for the POFQ for Feb 06 vacation week is $175/night. This is a standard room so maybe it's more for other rooms.

The packages won't be out until the summer I was told. I believe that's when the AAA rates come out too but since we'll be doing the dining package I'm going to just go through Disney and hope that an AP rate comes out in the summer for that week as well.

Does anyone know...since I'm already booked for that week...if I change to the package deal when it comes out do I lose my room and have to rebook? I'm just wondering if it's a simple task or if I may run the risk of not getting what I want since it's such a popular week.

Earlier this month I made a one night reservation for POR (the night before our next cruise) was quoted $166.13 w/tax for the night and received my confirmation this week with rate adjusted to $139 plus tax... so will be a little cheaper than originally planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter