• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2007/2008 vacation planner....

tobidisney

Mouseketeer
MY guess is that these were late in light of the AKL info? Does anyone have any idea if this is the case? or when they anticipate they will be sent, we are in Canada so it generally takes us about 3 weeks longer than the US.

MY guess is that these were late in light of the AKL info? Does anyone have any idea if this is the case? or when they anticipate they will be sent, we are in Canada so it generally takes us about 3 weeks longer than the US.
Got mine a couple of months ago.

YOu are right!!! it was a new format, I didnt really like it so I put it away and used the old one!!!

thanks for the reminder

YOu are right!!! it was a new format, I didnt really like it so I put it away and used the old one!!!

thanks for the reminder
Not a problem, I was afraid you hadn't gotten it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter