2007 Tower of Terror 13K & 6.5K WISH Roster

DH and DF are walking unless one of them feels brave. I could be talked into walking but I want to pic everyone at the end of the race for all posterity or..at least our kids to laugh at. DD is a gymnast and a field hockey player so she can pretty much out-everything me!!

Welcome princessrunner!:welcome:

Nancy: don't let your boys hear that you don't know who Aerosmith is. Geez, even I know them. Of course, it would help if you weren't too chicken to go on RnRC! G-o-o-o-i-n-g-g-g D-o-o-w-w-n-n-n...........

Let's do the early show, then after our beers in Germany, we can throw our panties at the Village People during the second show.

Nancy: don't let your boys hear that you don't know who Aerosmith is. Geez, even I know them. Of course, it would help if you weren't too chicken to go on RnRC! G-o-o-o-i-n-g-g-g D-o-o-w-w-n-n-n...........

Let's do the early show, then after our beers in Germany, we can throw our panties at the Village People during the second show.

Ok I'll put the darn costume on:)

Dave:hippie:

:grouphug: I want to thank you all soooo much for welcoming me into the group. I really am glad to be part of such a wild and crazy bunch. :woohoo: GTG run (I like the train to near death, repeat statement) and then off to field hockey practice with DD. Wish me luck and I will see everyone the 27th:wave2: if I don't talk to yall before!!

Welcome Princessrunner. I will be running in the 13k and my DH and hopefully my sister and my neice will be cheering me on (they are there just for the party!! LOL) My neice (10) is also a gymnast (competitive team level) and she LOVES my treadmill but haven't gotten her out running with me yet LOL!!

And Happy Birthday to all those with October Bdays - WOW what a big group of bday's in one month!! My sister's bday is the day before the race (26th) that is why I am hoping she can make it to the party (I would get her and my neice the tickets for her bday) My bday on the other hand will be one month exactly from the race.

Welcome princessrunner. My sister and i are walking the 6.5k. Were not fast walkers but we are committed to the race. We are staying at bwv and will be walking to the start unless we are at another park. My cousin is joining us for the party but not the race. I would love to get together with everyone and i will let you know if we can as soon as i can get a commitment from them. I would love to see Aerosmith and would probably walk even faster just to see more of there concert.

Amanda

I have done the RnRC in the past but other than seeing them in that ride I am totally clueless to any of their music. They look like younger version of Rolling Stones.

If you start throwing panties I am so not knowing you. You can only do that if you see Tom Jones.

Nancy

Thanks for the b-day wishes, Age has bever been an issue for me I am 55 going on 7..... I simple refuse to grow up I tried it for 10 min once and it was terrible.

Looks like we will be at Mini Golf and dinner. WIll be KEWL!!!

:welcome: to all our new teammates! (I haven't been here in so long I can't remember whom I've already welcomed! :lmao: )

Happy Birthday to everyone with birthdays coming up! :cake:

My training is temporarily derailed while I deal with my back, but I did 10 miles a couple of weeks ago, so I'm hoping I'll be fine. It's so good to know you guys won't leave me behind! :love:

Off to see if Howard adn I can join Vic's dinner party! :)

:welcome: to all our new teammates! (I haven't been here in so long I can't remember whom I've already welcomed! :lmao: )

Happy Birthday to everyone with birthdays coming up! :cake:

My training is temporarily derailed while I deal with my back, but I did 10 miles a couple of weeks ago, so I'm hoping I'll be fine. It's so good to know you guys won't leave me behind! :love:

Off to see if Howard adn I can join Vic's dinner party! :)

You and Howard are more than welcome. I'll put you down. :)

Take care of that back.

Bumping!! Had to look waaaaaaay far down to find this list of ToTers!!

Heigh ho, Heigh ho,
We only have a WEEK to go
Before we run our first night race
at Dis ney World!

:goodvibes Anne

Bumping!! Had to look waaaaaaay far down to find this list of ToTers!!

Heigh ho, Heigh ho,
We only have a WEEK to go
Before we run our first night race
at Dis ney World!

:goodvibes Anne

Hey! WHERE have you been, Missy???? :rolleyes1 And WHY are you posting at 3:30 in the morning??? :eek: Well, just so you know.....I MISS YOU! :hug:

I'm here. Well at least sending this from the ME bus on the way to BWV. Will be in our room in a few minutes:cool1:

Have a safe trip all!

Just curious if anyone running the 13 K has a time goal and might want to get together with me to help pull each other to a sub one hour race (we would need to hit 7:30 per mile for the length of the run)?

Just PMed ya,

HeyShuttle Launch Tuesday KEWL!!!!!

Yeah We Made It, At OKW, long day yesterday, Travel, grocery shopping, then met up with Linda , Kay, Ashley and Karen m and their son Gary.
Grocery shopping is draining, don’t know why but it is. Then we are on the 3ed floor room, so it took a few trips to get all the stuff upstairs.. Good work out for sure

It seem like trips to WDW and DL are becoming family reunions , this is KEWL!!!!

Will activate our AP’s this morning at MK. Going to MK first is a tradition.

It's looking like it might be my first solo trip after all. My buddy is probably not going to be able to go after all. I should know for sure by tomorrow night. He just now told me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter