2008/2009 Swap Calendar updated to pg 23

Hi BAMB!

I would be interested in hosting my first swap. I've participated in many here and in other groups that I've done in the past.

Here are the two that I would like to host in early 2010:

Disney Recipe swap, starting around January 15

Newbie/General Disney Swap, starting around January 30

How does that sound?

Hi there BAMB!
I'd like to host the DIS boards 1st Deco Squares swap please. Deco Squares measure 3x3 squares. They are great to put on scrapbook pages & cards. They don't have to be as detailed as ATC's but I will have requirements.
Can I have sign ups at the begining of January please?

Ladies I will be posting a thread to work on our calendar in the next 24 hours- I want to get in touch with some previous hostesses first.

Our main goals with the calendar is to provide a way for people to see what is available and upcoming and then decide what they most want to do.

As in the past if someone has hosted a swap they generally have the first dibs on hostessing the same swap in the future.

MLA1977- I would say that January would be too soon for another newbie swap and probably too soon for another recipe swap- we just finished/are finishing these up(items are still being received). The recipe swaps are hosted by Vicki and Pretty in Tink generally- these have been the only swaps they have hosted.

Rebecca

Ladies I will be posting a thread to work on our calendar in the next 24 hours- I want to get in touch with some previous hostesses first.

Our main goals with the calendar is to provide a way for people to see what is available and upcoming and then decide what they most want to do.

As in the past if someone has hosted a swap they generally have the first dibs on hostessing the same swap in the future.

MLA1977- I would say that January would be too soon for another newbie swap and probably too soon for another recipe swap- we just finished/are finishing these up(items are still being received). The recipe swaps are hosted by Vicki and Pretty in Tink generally- these have been the only swaps they have hosted.

Rebecca

rlovew, are you taking care of this from now on? I would like to go ahead & put an interest thread together in the next week then for my Deco Squares swap. Is that ok?

rlovew, are you taking care of this from now on? I would like to go ahead & put an interest thread together in the next week then for my Deco Squares swap. Is that ok?

I am taking this over from BAMB(with her blessing) - I would say that the timing of any swap is up in the air- a number of people want January and I am setting the large swaps- 1 or 2 per month with previous hostesses (by pm) now and then will open up the calendar to being filled in. There are too many people that mentioned January for the swap they want to host in the past month for me to give any definate answer on setting the calendar now- once we have the calendar started I will be posting it and then taking additional swaps each month as they fit in.

Rebecca

Hey all, Rebecca is taking over for me while I work on some home construction projects. But we are working closely together to get the calendar set for next year.

Rebecca, sending you a PM! I had an idea that might free up some spaces in the calendar.

I would be willing to run my swaps at a different time. Let me know what dates are available and I will let you know when I can run them.

I seem to have missed all of the recipe swaps so if there is room for one more, I would love to be able to run it.

I am taking this over from BAMB(with her blessing) - I would say that the timing of any swap is up in the air- a number of people want January and I am setting the large swaps- 1 or 2 per month with previous hostesses (by pm) now and then will open up the calendar to being filled in. There are too many people that mentioned January for the swap they want to host in the past month for me to give any definate answer on setting the calendar now- once we have the calendar started I will be posting it and then taking additional swaps each month as they fit in.

Rebecca

Ok no prob. I would be willing to do sign ups in Feb. would that be better? Plus, I plan on hosting another ATC swap in Feb. as well.

Ok no prob. I would be willing to do sign ups in Feb. would that be better? Plus, I plan on hosting another ATC swap in Feb. as well.

January may be fine- I am just not quite ready to set the next set of things yet- we should have things together(including setting al of these in the next week).

Rebecca

I have a new thread posted down further that is setting up the calendar- take a look at it and sign up for the swaps you would like to hostess- I am asking all hostesses to stay with just 3 swaps for the year as of now.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter