2009 Dvd

MamaCoog

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any trouble recently when trying to order the new 09 WDW planning dvd? I have tried several times today but it says to fill out all necessary fields (I filled out every field possible) and above my birth date it says "unable to fulfill your request". I didnt know there was an age limit for this thing lol. Im well above 18 so I think I can handle it! Anyone else having problems?? :confused3

I received mine, if you are unablw to get ot to work I can send you the one I have. Just let me know!

I received mine okay, but the website has been experiencing a lot of glitches lately while it is being worked on. I'd try back today or in a couple of days. Or if you are in a big rush, just call them. Hopefully, the website will be fully functional again soon!

Yes - I had that same issue when we ordered ours. I had to use a different browser on another day to actually get it to work.

Thanks everyone! It worked fine today so it must have been an issue with their system yesterday. I guess I should have just been a little more patient lol. The whole purpose of ordering the dvd was to send it to my MIL as a surprise. She has agreed to go with us next year but she just doesnt seem that excited (or to really even care) about going. She hasnt been since around 1994-95 so Im hoping this will help to get her in the Disney 'spirit' a little more. I suppose everyone cant be Disney super-fanatic like us. :rotfl:

I had no problem ordering mine in November and December. After a month I finally called and received one. I don't know what was wrong with the computer as it said it accepted my information, but when I called, they had no clue I had ordered anything. Good luck.

I was about to ask the same thing! I ordered mine about three weeks ago, but we live in Canada, so I didn't know how much longer that would add to the wait.

Just received our DVD today Tiggerbounce, so it was less than a month (to Canada).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter