201 Bay Lake Tower (BLT) points for rent @ $19 pp (Bookable at all resorts except Riviera and DLH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

myth2001

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
  • 201 Bay Lake Tower (BLT) points available now, $19 per points.
    • Can book trip 11 month ahead at BLT, or 7 months ahead for all other resorts except Riviera and DLH
  • 56 Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (VGF) points available now, $20 per points.
    • Can book trip 11 month ahead at VGF, or 7 months ahead for all other resorts.
(edited to update points availability)

Apple Pay, Venmo, Zelle accepted, Sorry do not have paypal account. (renter pays all fee if applicable)
Payment due typically 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in.

If interested, please post or pm:
*Dates Requested
*Resort Preferred
*Room type – (studio, 1, 2, or 3 bedroom & view preferred)

Last edited:

Looking for a studio 10/6-10/10 at BLT.
Thanks!

Hi @NonnieHahn
no BLT studio is fully available for your time, longest is 3 nights from 10/7-10/10 lake view: 60 points

There is however full availability at:
The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
Resort studio - Lagoon view 104 points
Resort studio - Theme park view 128 points

other studio full availability include AKV, SSR, and OKW.
Let me know if you are interested in any of the options.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Hi, yes there is availability at the following view:
Resort Studio - Lagoon View 42 points
Resort Studio - Theme Park View 52 points
Please PM if you are interested in proceeding.

Hi, yes there is availability at the following view:
Resort Studio - Lagoon View 42 points
Resort Studio - Theme Park View 52 points
Please PM if you are interested in proceeding.
I am for sure interested. I will pm you with details . let me just check the view preference.

I will figure out how to send you a PM with rhe details. But we would like to book the lagoon view for those two nights 42 points

I will figure out how to send you a PM with rhe details. But we would like to book the lagoon view for those two nights 42 points
Sorry but I am not able to figure out this PM thing. When I click on your name I don't get the option to start a conversation. I have been a member here for ever but have not been active the las few years.

Is ther something I need to change?

Sorry but I am not able to figure out this PM thing. When I click on your name I don't get the option to start a conversation. I have been a member here for ever but have not been active the las few years.

Is ther something I need to change?
Yes, I noticed I can not initiate a message to you either.

There is this 10 post outside rent/transfer board requirement. While you have been here forever :) , I see recent posts are all in rent/transfer board, maybe try get 10 post in the test board and see if that unlocks your messaging?

That is weird my profile says I have 1300 Posts. Any way let me see if I can figure this out.

Yes, I noticed I can not initiate a message to you either.

There is this 10 post outside rent/transfer board requirement. While you have been here forever :) , I see recent posts are all in rent/transfer board, maybe try get 10 post in the test board and see if that unlocks your messaging?
Can I give you my email and we can communicate that way. Again I have not been here for a while so I am not sure the procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter