• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

201 Boulder Ridge Villa Points For Rent - $17pp - Available for Reservations beginning 10/1/2021 October use year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, can i ask how many points you have left? we can do 2 studios for 5 or 6 nights Feb 28 march5 ? thanks so much!

There are currently two studios available.

BRV Deluxe Studio 93 points each
2/28/22 to 03/05/22

Please let me know if you would like to move forward

Hello. I am interested in renting points for a studio that can sleep 5, 10/6/21-10/12/21 (6 nights), if any resorts have availability. Thanks!
Updating with resorts in order of preference
Poly, Beach Club, Boulder Ridge at WL, Riviera, BLT, GF

Last edited:
Hello. I am interested in renting points for a studio that can sleep 5, 10/6/21-10/12/21 (6 nights), if any resorts have availability. Thanks!
Updating with resorts in order of preference
Poly, Beach Club, Boulder Ridge at WL, Riviera, BLT, GF

Unfortunately there is nothing available

one more question about your terms? and can you add one more night? thank you so much!!!

I need to know which end you want the night added to so I can check availability.

I am at work so don't have all my notes but here is a quick run down from my memory how I handle things, I will update/correct when I get home

25% deposit before I make the reservation
25% deposit once the reservation is made (I will send a copy of the info)
Balance 90 days before your checkin day

Payment can be by check vis USPS or by Venmo or Paypal, you would pay any Venmo or Paypal fees.
I encourage the initial deposit by Paypal or Venmo because I have seen dates become no longer available while someone sent a check in the mail
If you need to cancel or change the date I will assist as much as I can but cannot control availability for any resort, room type or date. Points are perishable and will expire 09/30/22

If you can do a transfer I’d take them all for $15 per point. Could pay in full tomorrow.

Thank you but I actually enjoy helping people plan their Disney trip and sharing my love for the Wilderness Lodge. I just had a lovely phone call with someone renting points and let some know some things about the Wildness Lodge they never knew. I appreciate those opportunities and would prefer that over a quick bulk sale.

Thank you but I actually enjoy helping people plan their Disney trip and sharing my love for the Wilderness Lodge. I just had a lovely phone call with someone renting points and let some know some things about the Wildness Lodge they never knew. I appreciate those opportunities and would prefer that over a quick bulk sale.

ok. No problem. I love those phone calls with people renting my points too. Dvc folks and Disney lovers are all good people to chat with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter