2010 cruise info

manascarfan

DIS Veteran
I just recieved an email from DCL saying save the date Oct 6, 2008 at 12:30pm for a big announcement. Is it to announce next years itineraries?:confused3

I think there is a press release for the 2010 itineraries - they are supposed to be available to view but not book on October 7th on the DCL site and then bookable on 14th or 21st depending on who you listen to. So maybe on the 6th they will make a general announcement of where the specials are and then on 7th the dates (and pricing??) will be up.

Just my guess

Mel
x

I think the announcement has been moved up to the 6th. This is what my email said:

Save the Date. We want you to be among the first to know. Big things are on the horizon. October 6th, visit disneycruise.com/news at 12:30pm ET to see the magic. And don't miss the special live webcast at 12:45pm.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Told ya.....I posted a while ago that I read that a press release was set for the 6th to announce the new itineraries for 2010!!! Glad it was true (read it on the rumors board, so you never know)!!!

For those who might not get the e-mail:

image1.jpg

Geesh....for crying out loud......you would think I would have to be on DCL's e-mail lists since I cruised 16 times and have signed up for every Disney thing possible online...nope!!! Just checked my mail and no email from DCL. What's up with that???:confused3 :laughing:

Geesh....for crying out loud......you would think I would have to be on DCL's e-mail lists since I cruised 16 times and have signed up for every Disney thing possible online...nope!!! Just checked my mail and no email from DCL. What's up with that???:confused3 :laughing:

LOL, I hear you. I'm a bit behind you as our upcoming cruise will only be my 4th DCL, but really... I get no email and rare mail from them. The funny thing is, my best friend cruised once with me, and she gets ALL the cool mailed stuff... lenticular post cards, magnets, etc. Too bad for her they have my address listed on her account, so she never sees them...:laughing:

Verandah Man, thanks for posting for those of us who aren't worthy of DCL's email announcements. :rotfl:

I didn't get it either and we have been on 8 Disney Cruises! Geez!
Thanks for letting us know!
DJ

Dumb question... how/where do you view and/or listen to the webcast.

Told ya.....I posted a while ago that I read that a press release was set for the 6th to announce the new itineraries for 2010!!!

And I received the email as a TA promo -- they actually titled it "Be the first to know." :lmao:

Not hardly, lol. But Mon. will answer ALL of the questions...Baltics, etc.!!!

bev

And I received the email as a TA promo -- they actually titled it "Be the first to know." :lmao:

Not hardly, lol. But Mon. will answer ALL of the questions...Baltics, etc.!!!

bev

:rotfl2: Me too! I was like hmmm, it's been out for a while now!

any bets we crash their servers again with everyone wanting to watch the live announcement!!

I'm right there with you! Sailed 21 times with 22 & 23 coming up and didn't receive the e-mail either. Kind of a pet peeve of mine when DCL seems to dismiss the devoted many that keep coming back over and over again.

Thank goodness for these boards because without them I'd never know about anything new!

I received the e-mail. Have cruised ONCE with DCL in 2007! Maybe they're trying to recruit those of us who aren't regulars!

I'm right there with you! Sailed 21 times with 22 & 23 coming up and didn't receive the e-mail either. Kind of a pet peeve of mine when DCL seems to dismiss the devoted many that keep coming back over and over again.

Thank goodness for these boards because without them I'd never know about anything new!

We have sailed a grand total of one time, a month ago, and I got the email !:rotfl: (First and last cruise for us) Who knows how they do this stuff. Maybe you just haven't gotten it yet.

We are leaving for DCL #17 next Saturday and have 2 booked already for 2009 and I know we will be booking for 2010....maybe they know they "had us at hello" Lol!!! :rotfl: But I agree about it being a pet peeve, me too......come on DCL show us repeat repeaters some love!!!:lovestruc :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter