• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2010 TB Awards: VOTING CLOSED; AWARDS ARE TOMORROW NIGHT!

AmandaSparks730

<marquee><font color=purple> All shall know the wo
Dearest TB,

It seems that the nominations are no longer coming in, so the nominations are now CLOSED.

AND YOUR 2010 TB AWARD NOMINEES ARE AS FOLLOWED:

Nicest: LittleMissMusical, Tom (KidGoofy), MusicalDisneyDreams, Elin (smiley.socks), Julie (julielovesdisney), Jade (I Am What I Am), Robin (disneyworldluvr349), AmandaSparks730, Jenny (BabyPiglet), Sian (wilmabride’sdaughter)

Smartest: George (marypops!), Tom (KidGoofy), big thunder girl, CowboyErin, Shelby (sparx), Megan (AliceInHalloweentown), Patti (Axel)

Strongest (Character): Sonya (imabrat), Tom (KidGoofy), Patti (Axel)

Best Male: Tom (KidGoofy), Keegro08, Stitch4Prez, Chris (DISSKATER69), Gibson (froggy5657)

Best Female: Tom (KidGoofy), Rachel (minniemouse440044), AmandaSparks730, Jade (I Am What I Am), Erin (CowboyErin), Jenny (BabyPiglet), Megan (AliceInHalloweentown), Shelby (sparx)

Most Creative: Megan (AliceInHalloweentown), Tom (KidGoofy), IWasBornToLoveDisney, Rachel (minniemouse440044), AmandaSparks730

Prettiest: Tom (KidGoofy), Paula (pearls), Gibson (froggy5657), Victoria (PrincessVictoria), Caitlin (DramaQueen), Rachel (minniemouse440044), Katie (lifeoftheparty), jobrosx0disney, Kelsi (cindys_castle2011)

Most Beautiful on the Inside: Tom (KidGoofy), AmandaSparks730, Julie (julielovesdisney), Jenny (BabyPiglet)

Most Sarcastic: Tom (KidGoofy), Ellie (Disney Princess Elli), LE (WDWtraveler27), Allie (StitchFansJr), Caitlin (DramaQueen), Kacey (Mrs. Chamberlain), Hazzi (crazychick)

Best YAGE (Yet Another Great Exit): Toga Family (Baby-Sara-Mama-Toga), Tom (KidGoofy), Tricycle, Patti (Axel)

Best Thread (Random thread, test thread, etc): Random Thread, Imagineering Thread, Interesting Things Thread, Murder Mystery in the MK (2008), Girl’s Thread (2008), Murder Mystery in Epcot, Show Your Face Thread

Most Talkative: Tom (KidGoofy), Eimear (LondonUnderground), LE (WDWtraveler27), George (marypops!), ms.tinkerpoo2, Rachel (minniemouse440044), Caitlin (DramaQueen)

Best Smile: Tom (KidGoofy), Katie (lifeoftheparty), Gibson (froggy5657), Sian (wilmabride’sdaughter), Caitlin (DramaQueen), Robin (disneyworldluvr349), Kelsi (cindys_castle2011

Most Artistic: Tom (KidGoofy), LittleMissMusical, Megan (AliceInHalloweentown), Paula (pearls), Jade (I Am What I Am), Caitlin (DramaQueen)

Most Individual: Tom (KidGoofy), Sophie (posessedeeyore), Shelby (sparx), Kody (nerdylightbulb), Jade (I Am What I Am), George (marypops!)
Most Peaceful: Tom (KidGoofy), Stitch4Prez, Kody (nerdylightbulb), Kelsey (princesskelz), Shelby (sparx)

Class Clown: LE (WDWtraveler27), Tom (KidGoofy), Stitch4Prez, Billy (CaptainBrain)

Most Helpful: George (marypops!), Tom (KidGoofy), Megan (AliceInHalloweentown), dancer067, Elin (smiley.socks), Caitlin (DramaQueen)

Most Memorable: Shelby (sparx), Tom (KidGoofy), Patti (Axel), Wanda (pigletgurl), Saratoga, Katie (lifeoftheparty), Hazzi (crazychick)

Most Likely to Succeed in the Future:Tom (KidGoofy), AmandaSparks730, LE (WDWtraveler27), Wanda (pigletgurl), George (marypops!), Jenny (BabyPiglet)

Most Likely to Work in Disney Someday: Tom (KidGoofy), Meg (AliceInHalloweentown), LE (WDWtraveler27), Jenny (BabyPiglet), Kelsey (princesskelz)

Most Humorous: Tom (KidGoofy), LE (WDWtraveler27), Kody (nerdylightbulb), Kacey (Mrs. Chamberlain), Megan (AliceInHalloweentown), Rachel (minniemouse440044), Shelby (sparx)

Best Attitude: Tom (KidGoofy), Emily (m!ssemmx0), Stitch4Prez, Billy (CaptainBrain), AmandaSparks730, Jade (I Am What I Am), Katie (lifeoftheparty)

Best Siblings:Kody (nerdylightbulb) and Kacey (Mrs. Chamberlain), Jade (I Am What I Am) and Meg (AmandaSparks730), Jess (Ms.Squeakers) and Meg (AmandaSparks730)

Oldie but Goodie Award: Caitlin (DramaQueen), Wanda (pigletgurl), Julie (julielovesdisney), Shelby (sparx)

Cutest: Tom (KidGoofy), Mikey (mikeyandscooby), Taylor (Mrs. Musso), AmandaSparks730

Miss Congeniality Award: Tom (KidGoofy), Rachel (minniemouse440044), Sara (MickeyIsBeast), Katie (lifeoftheparty), Caitlin (DramaQueen)

Mr. Congeniality Award: Tom (KidGoofy), George (marypops!), LE (WDWtraveler27)

Leadership Award: Tom (KidGoofy), George (marypops!), Billy (CaptainBrain), Shelby (sparx)

Lifetime Achievement Award: LE (WDWtraveler27), George (marypops!), Shelby (sparx)

THE RULES

1) Vote for only ONE PERSON PER CATEGORY
2) Votes will be accepted THROUGH PM ONLY (Facebook is fine if you are friends with me on there)
3) THIS IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST. Don't vote for just your friends, but rather, the people you think DESERVE to win.

I WILL need people to help me create the awards themselves.

PLEASE check to make sure I got your username correct if you have been nominated. If it is incorrect, I will fix it ASAP.

Voting closes on JUNE 30. The awards will take place on Friday, July 2, at night, as part of our TB Takeover. If you cannot "attend" and you've been nominated, it's okay; I will PM you if you need me to.

If you'd like to "present" an award, let me know, please.

I plan on doing an award every 10 minutes, so if you want to make an acceptance speech video, you may.

UK NOMINEES: if you can't stick around til the end, that's okay.

Have FUN, and vote carefully!

Love, Meg

OT- Caitlin LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE. I just got finished rewatching all 3 seasons :D

Uhmm.. wow I was nominated for a lot.. I love you guys <3

I'll send in my votes some time in the next few days.

OT- Caitlin LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE. I just got finished rewatching all 3 seasons :D

OMG!!! lol im so glad someone gets it!! that is my all time favourite show!! i pretty much re-watch all 3 seasons once every 6months lolz
best show ever!

TB takeover?

I've been gone too long ha. What's that?
The "older" TB members are mad that the TB just isn't what it used to be, so on July 2, all day, we're staging a massive TB "takeover" to try and get the boards alive and singing again.

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far! I can tell it's going to be a very close call on some of the categories.

p.s. thank you to everyone who nominated me! i'm really suprised by all the things i got nominated for, thank you so much!

o_________o
I'm actually nominated even though I don't post that often?
that makes me happy. :'D

sorry I'm so wrapped around cobra crew and we the fans. xD

Wow. Who nominated me for these?! I mean, I disappeared for close to six months. But whatever. To whoever did nominate me, THANKS! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter