2011 brides: cool way to get slightly discounted tickets

http://www.fhfoundation.com/Disney/mainpage/mainpage.htm

Donate to the Disney Pavillion at the Florida Hospital for Children and get free 1 day tickets and gift cards. You can get up to 10 1 day tickets depending on how much you donate.

Wow, that's a great idea! I actually only saw up to 8 tickets, maybe I missed something? Anyway, I would much rather my money go to a great cause and still get into Disney. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for posting this! This is a great option for some of my guests who may not otherwise be interested in getting theme park tickets.

This is awesome! It may only be $10 off tickets but you get the planet hollywood gift cards too. ANNNND its for a great cause! Thanks for sharing this!

I just love it! I found it on Tour Guide Mike's forurms, another website I love. I think it's a great option for guests who will only be down for a couple of days and one of those days will be the wedding. I'm going to wait and see if I am able to once I get closer to the wedding, and if I can I'm going to donate the $8?? amount and get the 10 tickets and give them to guests. I know some of my guests aren't planning on buying any park tickets. Then I can feel good about helping the children's hospital, give guests a thank you ticket, give my dad (a huge Nascar fan) a driving experience for a thank you gift, and treat some people to Planet Hollywood!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter