2011 brides need your help

Princesspunkin

Mouseketeer
How did you get pencil in or confirmed for your dates? I have been trying and today the lady tells me I have to wait until the 12 month mark. I am ready to start paying for the wedding. Any help will be appreciated. Is there a particular person I need to talk to or a certain way I need to ask?

Thanks
Dawn

You'll probably find that if you told her the date you are interested in she has put it in the calendar (you should receive an email confirming this). It doesn't mean they hold the date for you or anything though, it's just registering your interest. Once you're at the 12 month mark they will then see if your chosen time date and location is available and start the ball rolling with deposits, contracts etc.

Just so you know you can not sign a letter of agreement (contract) til you are 8 months out. I m confused what all the different stuff means still, but I can't do anything else until June which is my 8 month mark.

Just so you know you can not sign a letter of agreement (contract) til you are 8 months out. I m confused what all the different stuff means still, but I can't do anything else until June which is my 8 month mark.

Isn't it 12 months for Wishes packages and 8 months for Escape packages?

Even with Wishes it depends on your location about when you get your LOA. If you use a ball room you have to wait to 8 months, if you use a special location, like the ADH you can book at 12 months.

I think it's luck a bit with who you speak to, I know if it's less then 12 months away they get your details and get you in contact with a coordinator over the next few days. Have you given anyone your details?

Maybe if you try calling and say "I want to give you my details so I can be contacted by a wedding planner" and see what they say.

If it's more then 18 months away you'll probably have less luck then if it's less. :confused3

You can't start paying for anything until you've signed your LOA. I asked that too, because the Aussie $ was really great a couple of weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter