2011 DISers Halloween Party Dates & Costumes List

funatdisney

DIS Veteran

2011 Mickey's Halloween Party Thread

Are you ready for tons of candy, fun and revelry? Bought your MHP tickets? Have your costumes made or bought? Would you like to know of other DIS'ers planning to go to this year's Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland? Well this is the place... 2011 Mickey's Halloween Party thread. So lets get started by posting your party dates, costumes and other interesting tidbits on your Party planning.

Mickey's Halloween Party dates and costume list

9/30
dolphingirl47 - Ghost Bride
BELLEDOZER, Canucks fans
GFam1sttimers - Angry Birds
smile4stamps
Hawleys - Huey, Dewey and Louie
cathicool- DS Peter Pan and DD Tinkerbell
Mary Jo
daisuke - chef
TxMickeyLover
sierranevada and friends - cute devils
KBelle5 - and friends: another group theme Dapper Dan-ielles
halfwaynowhere
nik76 - rockers (any excuse to spray my hair purple...)
LKD - as Alice with a Peter and a Mary Poppins
mysteriouspnai - Aurora and Indiana Jones
cathicool - DS9:Jack Sparrow, DD11: Minnie Mouse and DD7: Witch
Podcast team & families (imtooexcitedtosleep, octony, yellowmickeyponchos)

10/3
DizNee Luver
Belle Ella - Minnie Mouse dressed as a ladybug
Canadian DISNut
candygirlIRE
uneekstylez DS will be a Jedi
oumagic - comfy tees
swx72 - Pirates
smile4stamps
crbrowniegirl - DD5 a giraffe
disneymom0104 - DD9 Minnie Mouse Witch
candygirlIRE
kerickson - DD Clawdeen Wolf, DDF Frankie Stein, DS Wario (w/inflatable belly!), DSF Astronaut. Adults will be in Halloween themed t's
TahoeMom
Grumpy~N~Dopey - Oogie Boogie, Dumbo, Mike Wazowski, a fairy, Minnie and Mickey
KBelle5 - and friends: another group theme This time Beauty and the Beast KBelle5 is Belle
nik76 - child 1 - Optimus Prime, Child 2 - Bumblebee, Child 3 (my nephew) - Tron
rillsung - DD4 as Strawberry Shortcake and DD2 as a spider & nephew as Lightning McQueen's driver

10/7
DizNee Luver
rosie2283
DLovinFam
Potterswife

10/11
dolphingirl47 - Princess
PittypatBR
AZBeth
Go Mickey - Fred, Wilma, Pebbles and Bam Bam
Dramamama
sojocomo - DS - Harry Potter and DD - Rapunzel
firefox2 - Anaheim Duck, DH -Mouse Sorcerers apprentice Mickey, DM a witch, and DD and her BF pirates
Queenie122 - DD, Ariel DF (dear fiance!!) Indiana Jones and
tkitty
poohnpigletCA - DD(1) Lillian O'Malley Gracey (the tightrope walker from the stretching room in the Haunted Mansion and DD(2) will be Marry Poppins
jaydoe

10/14
StephNJer
TheColtonsMom
PixiDustDears - DS, Mario, DD, a light up fairy & the grown up kids - Halloween t-shirts
DizMe - a family of gnomes
merfsko - Nala and Cruella
TinkF - 2 DD as princesses
tlovesdis
Princess Row
DizMe
krispin41
LKD - as Esmeralda with Clopin, Soundsensational inspired Snow White, and a female Johnny Depp MadHatter
azdoughboy - DW - Maleficent, DN(6) - Ariel, DN(4) - Rapunzel and 4 other adults - tourists

10/18
calidreamz
jessicaerv
goofycathy
metalis4ever - Macho King Randy Savage
Jog58 - Sensational Queen Sherri
abelkrista - Tinker Bell and Captain Hook, DD4 - Belle, DS1 - Peterpan
Disneyland_Mama - DD - Bellatrix and DS - Minion from Despicable Me
splashtastic!
MagicMomma1
gabsandalex
SarafinaPink
KateDrake - DH and I - costumes with aHaunted Mansion theme and DD(2) - Rapunzel

10/21
Curiouser&Curiouser
nunzia - DS DDIL their kids and DH and DISer will be trying for the 7 dwarfs
ldagenhart
mrskckitty
idkmybffminnie- Captain Jack Sparrow and his wench
alwaysmb20
toocherie with some DIS Divas - Western theme
disneykid4ever
joedave12
ZanderMan - Indiana Jones; DD - dracula and DW undecided
scrappingpickle - Evil Queen from Snow White; DD - Minnie Mouse; DD - Ariel and two DS & DH Green army men
NEDisneyFans - fun Mickey Trick or Treat shirts
NVDisMom
alwaysmb20 - witch and DH Indiana Jones
Captain Redbeard - DW Black Widow Bride and I will be one of her husbands
sarabell - Snow White and DM - a hippy

10/25
californiamomof4grls, Party of 7 tiny baby fairies.
funatdisney, no costumes yet
tzeitel - Monster's Inc theme (hopefully)
Mouse13 - Rosie the Riveter
specialks
madis0nlee
Saskiwi - DS11 - a punk zombie; DS8 - Phineas the hitch-hiking ghost; Saskiwi - vampire-Mickey T and DH - a skull and cross bones Tshirt
Redo0418
sonjaandsue - Miss Piggy, Kermit, Gonzo and Han Solo (5 year old)
RuthieT - DD7 Kandy Korn Witch and DD1 Alice in the Wonderland
tuffyco - Mad Madam Mim; DD11 - Jadis the White Witch from Narnia and DS8 - Captain Hook.
jenergy
Elk Grove Chris
bcdisney - DS(6) - Luke Skywalker in his farmboy outfit; DS(4/5 it will be his birthday) - Yoda; DW and DISer matching custom made t-shirts with The Cheshire Cat
AnnieDroid - Minnie Mouse, and DF Litttle Red Riding Hood
MattsPrincess - tardis blue crayon and DH Doctor Who 11th regeneration
daleenmarine - pirate; DS9 - zombie; DD10 - zombie and DS14 - unsure

10/28
Bert Chimneysweep and wife
CoriCW - DS9 will be Darth Vador and DS7 will be Bumblebee (Transformers) DH T-shirt & DD10 ?
LKD - as Sally with a Vidia, Castor, and Rapunzel
carebee21
trinity991 - Sally; DH - Jack Skellington; DS - ghostbuster and DD Rapunzel
Krispe - Toy Story's Lil Bo Peep; DH - Day Of The Dead Mariachi Musician; DD - Bo Peeps Sheep and DS - Crimson Ghost

10/31
OregonMickeyLover
twopeasonepod - A family Star Wars theme; boys clone troopers, Mom - Princess Leia & Dad - Anakin/Darth Vader
LadyFaire88 - Ravenclaw students from Harry Potter
DisneyFairytale - pirates: wench, and DH handsome pirate.
isisisme - neo-bedouin, DH - neo-victorian gentleman
Craigdarroch
DisneyOrBustColorado
ricardol
musical2
StyledSugar - Self designed t-shirts with DTD ears hat to go with them

Planning a trip for this October? If you would like your hotel and dates added to the October 2011 Check In thread, please post them here: October 2011 Anyone going?

For current 2011 Mickey's Halloween Party information can be found on the Halloween at DLR Superthread, part 2 Post 16

:maleficen::earseek: :hmghost: :stitch2::sulley:

The following dates and prices were listed in the Annual Passholds section on Disneyland's website. There was a mention that tickets will go on sale in May.

2011 Party Dates Advance Annual Passholder
Ticket Price Annual Passholder Price at the Door
Friday, September 30 $44.00 $59.00
Monday, October 3 $44.00 $59.00
Friday, October 7 $59.00 $59.00
Tuesday October 11 $44.00 $59.00
Friday, October 14 $59.00 $59.00
Tuesday, October 18 $44.00 $59.00
Friday, October 21 $59.00 $59.00
Tuesday, October 25 $44.00 $59.00
Friday, October 28 $64.00 $64.00
Monday, October 31 $64.00 $64.00

At this time, only Annual Passholders can purchase ticket. Of course, these dates were posted only on the AP site. When an official announcement is made, there probably will be advance tickets sales for other card holder members such as Disney Visa Reward holders. At least for now, we have dates and prices.

More information from the AP site:

Spine-Tingling Attractions and Entertainment

Take part in all kinds of frightful family fun:

* Viewing of the boo-tiful Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular — exclusively for Mickey's Halloween Party Guests
* Admission to the Disneyland Park up to 3 hours prior to the event's start time
* Disney Villains prowl the grounds
* Special treat stations offering both yummy candy and healthy goodies
* Dress up and join the ghoulish goings-on at Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade
* Access to nearly all Disneyland Park attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday
* Access to the Park before it closes to the general public beginning at 3:00 p.m. for Tuesday 6:00 p.m. events and 4:00 p.m. for Friday and Halloween 7:00 p.m. events
* Lively music so your bones can boogie
* Creepy crafts and activities for the whole family
* Plus lots more entertainment for little boys and ghouls

You'll also enjoy complimentary parking for one vehicle. Larger vehicles may require an additional fee.

Save when you buy in advance! On select nights Annual Passholders save $15 on Mickey's Halloween Party.

All event attendees — including adults — may dress in their favorite Halloween costume and must follow these and other guidelines:

* Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
* Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstruct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
* Guests that dress like Disney Characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
* Costumes should not drag on the ground.
* Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
* Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
* Guests of all ages may only wear costumes to the Mickey's Halloween Party event and during the designated hours prior to the scheduled event for which they have valid tickets. During normal Park operating hours, costumes are only permitted for Guests ages 9 and younger.

Guests that do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standards.

Again, this is pricing and information from the Annual Passholder's site on Disneyland.com

I'm very curious to see what dates they will be offering tickets for this year. We should know sooner than later. :yay:

I am hoping so! I can't book a Villa room until March since I am using my SSR points. My dates are purely a guess and hopefully will cover a Halloween Party night. Here's crossing my fingers.

When does Disney usually announce the Halloween Party dates and start selling tickets? It seems like such a long ways off, but I'm a huge planner, so I hope they don't wait tooooo long!:)

When does Disney usually announce the Halloween Party dates and start selling tickets? It seems like such a long ways off, but I'm a huge planner, so I hope they don't wait tooooo long!:)

I was wondering that myself and trying to remember when Disney first announced the Halloween Party. Dates and ticket prices were announced later. I want to say the first announcement was in May(??) and APs were able to purchase in June (???). They started to sell to the general public in July, I think?? Don't bet your first born on that.

The Peter Pan group will be back again this year, except this year's theme is Beauty and the Beast! We actually had such a great time that we've planned on going every year, and already have each year's theme decided through about 2015. Yeah, we're that stoked (and crazy).

We'll probably go to one of the mid-month ones, since we'll probably have the same midterm schedules as last year, although I plan on reusing my Wendy costume and going a few times without the rest of the gang.

Hey, Halloweenqueen! Glad to hear that you are planning a trip this fall. Let me know your dates when you have them, and I will post them on the Oct Check in thread.

My wife and I are flying out from the UK to Los Angeles on 26th October so will probably attend the party on the friday for our first venture to a Disney Halloween

I've lurked on here for over a year but now that we are planning our Halloween trip I'm sure I'll be posting much more. We hope to be there about the second weeked in October. :tink:

Just booked a DVC 1 bedroom villa for 5 nights the week of Oct. 16th- 23rd. Went last year to the Halloween party the very same week and had a blast! Can't go during Christmas anymore since we own a Christmas tree farm and are busy much of Dec., but find Halloween Time to be almost as fun.

Already on page 2! Must be lots of folks excited over their trips in October.

We are going the last week of October!
Are you staying at a hotel or at one of the Disneyland hotels? If you like, I can add your dates and lodging to the October Check In thread. Here is the link for the check in thread: October 2011 Post your dates and lodging.

I'll be going for the two days they have the party during the week I'm there

Two Halloween parties! I would attend two parties, if I had the opportunity, too. It should be fun.

My wife and I are flying out from the UK to Los Angeles on 26th October so will probably attend the party on the friday for our first venture to a Disney Halloween

Have you attended the MNSSHP at WDW? Disneyland's version is very different. You can read about last year's Party on the Halloween at DLR Superthread. There is a table of contents on page one. Halloween Superthread

Also, would you like for me to add your dates and lodging to the October check in thread? I have a started a thread that lists other DISers planning a trip for October. It is fun to see who else is going and maybe meet other DISers on your trip. Click the October check in thread link above to post.

I've lurked on here for over a year but now that we are planning our Halloween trip I'm sure I'll be posting much more. We hope to be there about the second weeked in October. :tink:

First I must say, :welcome: Welcome to DISboards!

You should have a blast during your trip. Halloween Time is one of the best times of the year to visit.

Just booked a DVC 1 bedroom villa for 5 nights the week of Oct. 16th- 23rd. Went last year to the Halloween party the very same week and had a blast! Can't go during Christmas anymore since we own a Christmas tree farm and are busy much of Dec., but find Halloween Time to be almost as fun.

A Christmas Tree farm! You will be immersed in the Holiday spirit. I find Halloween Time a great second choice to Christmas time at DLR. I go to both seasons every year. Would you like for me to add your dates to the October Thread? If so, please post your dates and lodging on the October check in thread with the link above.

I am anxiously awaiting the dates for the Halloween Party. This is our first trip during Halloween or any holiday and I am looking at taking the family to two parties during our trip! Not sure when we will tell them that we will be going this year instead of next. But We'll make sure all the ghosties are in a row before we let the cat out of the bag.

Our family is taking our new addition for her first trip to DL and our first time there at Halloween time!! We are very excited!! You can put us down for the last week of Oct. 24-28. We haven't decided on a hotel yet. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter