• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2011 Itineraries Announcement Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, I'll be watching the webcast!!! ;):thumbsup2

That is my hubbie's birthday and we are both off from work, so I can guarantee we will be watching! :cool1::thumbsup2 Course, he may not be as anxious as me, but heck, this is Disney! Doesn't everything stop for Disney?!?:worship:popcorn::

And what's this all about?!

ry%3D400

I know where I'll be....on my way to Disney! WOOOHOO!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Okay, what's with that little pencil sketch at the bottom of the page???
Are they trying to tell us something? There is a line drawn to Asia with a question mark, a question mark near Alaska and a line drawn toward Panama with an X through it. What does this mean??? :headache: Am I reading too much into it?? :confused3:lmao:

My guess is, maybe a yes, for Alaska and Japan/Hong Kong and no, to South America. :confused3

I guess we'll all find out the end of next week. ;)

My guess is, maybe a yes, for Alaska and Japan/Hong Kong and no, to South America. :confused3

I was thinking the same thing. How would you reposition a ship from Asia to Florida?

I sure like that arrow by Alaska!! We were looking to do one this summer with the kids, but if Disney is going up there, we are certainly going to do that!! I am marking my calendar!

Ok, with the Wonder repo-ing to California, there's no chance that it won't be going through the Panama Canal right? That's the only thing that makes sense, right, to go through the PC?!:confused: I just don't like that X! Why must they torture us so!!!! :headache:

I took the X to be a definately option and the two ?'s to be possible with Alaska the most likely

I have been waiting over 1 year for this day to come, so roughly 9 more days will not kill me. Yet now with the possibility of Alaska thrown in I may not be doing the WB repo cruise.

The new ships will be too large to fit through the Panama Canal, won't they? Perhaps the South American route would be one the new ships take to get between Asia and Florida.

Just a guess. We're hoping to take my parents on one of the new ships for their 50th Anniversary in 2013 so I'm excited to hear the itinerary options!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter