2012 Magic Kingdom Photo Shoot Black Out Dates

sunkist867

Earning My Ears
HI brides!

I just talked to DPS and was told Magic Kingdom is unavailable for photo shoots 8/26/12-9/13/12. This is possibly due to fantasyland re-opening but she couldn't confirm. I just wanted to give a heads up to 2012 brides who were thinking of a shoot during this time frame. Epcot, AK, and MGM are still available and of course you have up to a year to book the MK shoot :)

My fiance and I are getting married on 8/26 so unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it!) we will have come back and do it at a later date. We don't want to see each other before the wedding and I don't want my dress dragging through the streets before the ceremony!

I hope this doesn't cause stress for anyone! Feel free to add to this thread if you know of any other dates.

Those might be the dates they put the Christmas lights on the castle. I know it happens around September each year. Now I am nervous for us in November if that's when the expansion opens. Oh well...we will see..I'll post if I hear anything amiss with the week we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter