2012? No Problem...but when?

Sounds good so far.

I would definitely try out Jiko it is one of our faves.

We try to get one of the first seating and the service is impeccable.

Jiko is my daughter and son in law's favorite place to eat. That is where they ate on their anniversary trip...and they brought me back a Miss Mia

I have to say....my husband is so funny! He is the one that said he wanted the next Disney trip to be less stressful and more break days. This morning when I was giving him the details on what I had worked out...his first comment was...why only two park days....then the next one was why only 4 days at Disney?

How quickly they forget!

Of course...if Free Dining is offered we will have to increase to 5 days to take advantage of it (which I had forgotten about!) I told him he could take the kids every day to the park if he wanted to....but I had a date with my Kindle and the pool!

He is still convinced that he will be bored on the cruise, and will need the activity of the parks to keep him busy! While I seriously doubt it...I will leave him in the dark for a bit longer.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and weekend...now I seriously need to get my house put back to working order! I offered my teen $20 to clean up the studio... something tells me I may have ot end up paying more....

Nini

I really love your trip schedule - it looks like the perfect "relaxing" vacation... I love that you have just 2 park days, and even then, they are half park days. Just nice... And to have the cruise and the AKL rooms... Bliss!

I wish I could do that for our upcoming trip... I really want to focus on "relax" and less on doing it all... but since we are going with friends who rarely get to go and want to do it all... Well, I guess we can sacrafice this time - but NEXT trip... Yup - relaxing it is! :)

I hope you had a great holiday too! Good luck getting everything back in order. :)

D~

I really love your trip schedule - it looks like the perfect "relaxing" vacation... I love that you have just 2 park days, and even then, they are half park days. Just nice... And to have the cruise and the AKL rooms... Bliss!

I wish I could do that for our upcoming trip... I really want to focus on "relax" and less on doing it all... but since we are going with friends who rarely get to go and want to do it all... Well, I guess we can sacrafice this time - but NEXT trip... Yup - relaxing it is! :)

I hope you had a great holiday too! Good luck getting everything back in order. :)

D~

Thanks D~ Relaxing is what I am going for...but that was the original plan last trip...didn't turn out so well in that front! LOL!

I have a plan...every month I will buy one new book for the Kindle. On the odd months I can read the book immediately. On the even months I save the book for the trip. I should have 5 books to read when I leave for vacation.. I know me too well...so I probably will only have three books, but that should hold me for the trip! (Yes, I am a read-a-holic!)

Of course...I 'almost' convinced myself to take a trip to Disney this weekend, before the kids have to go back to school on the 7th...

Jiko is Cs favorite restaurant. It is a must when we stay at Kidani.

I am hoping to find a lot of new favorites this trip! Only being in the parks for 2 days will mean relying on the resorts more for food...the more I think about this the more excited I am! LOL!!

Big news in the Morris household....

For those on FB...sorry, but Mr Max came home after his stay at boarding school! I only requested that he learn manners. He has succeeded!

I knew the biggest and best thing to come of this would be a re-training of my husband where dogs are concerned. He 'thinks' he knows everything there is to know about training a dog! The biggest thing he seems to forget is the fact that English is NOT a dog's first language! You can not 'explain' to him WHY he has to do what you want. You can not give him several sentences and expect him to know what you want him to do. You can not keep changing the command words on him!

We have always known that Mr Max obeyed me way more than anyone else in the family! Just the word No! from me would stop him from just about anything. Even if he had no clue what he was doing wrong he would stop and look at me.

Now...if I can just keep uo the training of Mr D and Husband all will be quiet in my house for a while! LOL!

Other news is...Mis Mia and her Mommy and Daddy want to take Miss B on a trip this summer to celebrate going into high school....they want to go to Canada! Toronto to be exact!

While this will be an educational trip for Miss B...she will be expected to help with babysitting duties. My only concern for this ....is that means they will not be going on a Disney trip this next year! BOOO!

Now...as promised....I will be starting a new PTR for the upcoming trip...later today! [I have to get this house cleaned a bit...it is driving me crazy! Husband changed our trash suppliers (or maybe that should be haulers...the PEOPLE making the trash are still the same ones!) and we were without a can for a WEEK! And if a calendar is handy you would see that would be the week that included Christmas! I have so much 'stuff' that needs to go out it is not funny! Next Monday is electronics recycling day...(how terribly sweet of them!) and we have several tvs, old computer parts, and broken DVD players to go out! Amazing how excited I am getting over the fact that I can get rid of them...for FREE!]

Hope everyone has a very wonderfully NICE Happy New Year!!!

Nini

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter