2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're here. Room's not ready so we're just lounging in the lobby soaking it in right now. Lee Ann has gone over to ASM to pick up sister and BIL.

This is our third resort in three days. Lee Ann says never again. Too much moving. Can't say that I disagree

Can confirm they don't have cheese Danish in The Market Place. Cherry Danish and assorted muffins. I have a picture and can post when we get our room.

Have a great stay

Buzzy is a quite busy fly. He had quite a day and that was prior to sipping on any adult beverages !!!

Oh, Oh! We swam off to our new home without you!

For a couple of reasons, I have decided to open up the new thread.

For one, this made me nervous!

Just love Buzzy - he's really his own fly. Next thing you know, he will be posting on Dee's "DO NOT POST HERE" thread. :)

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

But the main reason is that I wanted my 10,000th post to be the one welcoming our friends to our new home.

So:

Crush: Okay. Squirt here will now give you a rundown of proper exiting technique.

Squirt: Good afternoon. We're gonna have a great jump today. Okay, first crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall. There's a screaming bottom curve, so watch out. Remember: rip it, roll it, and punch it.

See ya on the on the other side of the EAC!

2014 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ *NEW THREAD, JANUARY*

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3219078

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter