• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 dining plan AAA discount?

diswedwish

DIS Veteran
Is the AAA discount out yet for the room portion of the dining plan package?

I have some concerns about our travel agent and wanted to double-check. When we first booked the room-only portion, she told us that garden view was the cheapest option. When I asked about switching to standard view she said that wasn't an option. Once 2013 rates became available, I told her that standard was an option, and she switched.

Now we've added the deluxe dining portion. I asked if the AAA discount had been applied and she said yes. Just checked on the WDW site and the price she quoted is the same as WDWs quote.

Thanks!

Not all AAA agents are knowledgeable about Disney. Our office to the north is awful but the one just south of us has an agent that has been to Disney many times...I love going in to make a payment...we get to talk Disney! Call Disney directly and ask them what a quote w/aaa discount for a standard room at the resort you want and the dates. If they offer it cheaper, I would cancel with AAA and tell them why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter