2013 Disney TR

You're so right, that must be an amazing thing to wake up to the castle each day. Hopefully some day... that's what lotteries are for... right?!

I think I would probably be waking up sporadically throughout the night just to look out and make sure the castle is still there. :scratchin

Now let's get going to the MK indeed! :boat:

Oh, what a lovely morning! Oh, what a lovely view!

I'm guessing Legoland is a must do for pretty much any little boy, but I can't imagine enjoying it all that much myself (at least not more than once)!

And then to be able to all the pixie dust by yourself! Heavenly! As much as I adore spending time with my family, there is something so relaxing about going at your own pace!pixiedust:

Such a noble sacrifice, giving up Legoland for WDW! ;)

I am also a conflicted commando tourist when it comes to the Poly. It just invites you to slow down and smell the - well, not roses, but flora? What a relaxing start.

Just reading about your morning made me feel relaxed! I really do see the benefit of the fancy schmancy club level deluxe, what a great upgrade. Now get to MK, girl!

I would love to close my eyes and wish myself to that very morning! It looks like it was SO beautiful! :cloud9:

I agree, there's nothing like waking up to the Castle!!! :lovestruc

I could join your "conflicted early riser" club... I love my bed and comfy cozy hotel beds! But I hate wasting time and missing out on peaceful early mornings, especially in Disney!!

I love going down to the lounge for breakfast and watching the resort wake up out the gorgeous windows!

Playing catch up!

LOVE that you got upgraded..w00t!w00t!!!:thumbsup2

The pic of you on the boat in your polka dot dress and lovely hair...beautiful!!! :)

Lightening pictures...AMAZING!!!:wizard:

Love the way y'all eat!!! Great idea getting appetizers.We've eaten just desserts at a few places to get to enjoy the restaurant without braking the bank! ;)

I have a question...is that you Disney Diary and where did you get that CUTEST picture ever book?!?!? I LOVE it!!! :love: I tried Googling Disney cute and Disney anime but I can't find any characters that look like those...they are adorable!

IMG_5459.jpg

Time for bed, strawberry! There will be more Disney adventures in the morning!!​

I am loving your trip report! You have such a magical way of explaining everything! :wizard: And boy are you making me even more excited for the Poly! I can't wait to experience it for the first time in Sept!

One of my most cherished Disney moments will always be the sight of my children in their pajamas (four year old Belle in pink bunny pjs and baby Evie in footies) eating breakfast in the club lounge as the sun rose over the Magic Kingdom. It was our first Disney morning and the promise of vacation was before us. :goodvibes

I cannot wait to take them back!:banana:

Get to the haircut... we are all dying here! :goodvibes

I am fascinated by the Auto Train. If I lived on the east coast, I would definitely be tempted to try taking it to Florida. I've only taken short train trips, like Seattle to Portland which is about three hours, so I wonder if it starts to feel claustrophobic after a while, since you can't stop and get out anywhere?

How exciting that your family got upgraded! That's amazing. Your TRs make me want to try staying Club Level, hopefully someday!

Narcoossee's looks gorgeous! I think it would be such a cool place to eat dinner, especially on a summer night when it's still light out and you can take advantage of looking out the windows.

And I am loving the pictures of the Polynesian in the morning! :goodvibes It seems so relaxing. I'm staying there in January, and this makes me so excited to be there.

Took me long enough to get to this report, and then to catch up on all the excitement so far. I can't wait to see what happens next for you and mini Emma.

What a great sight, waking up to the Castle.

Guess what, I'm about 15 minutes from Legoland! I'd much rather be 15 minutes from Disney but hey I'm just happy to be in Florida. Did your family enjoy Legoland?

I can't wait to see what adventures you had on your solo trip at MK.

Aww, that poor family with the meltdown so early in the day! That usually isn't a very good sign of things to come! I hope it got better for them!

The pretty castle. I never get tired of walking through. And each time I look at those beautiful murals I find another darling detail that I hadn't seen before.

Dear, Lefou!
My, Your Brew!
Oh, Who Knew!
You could brew!
I had no clue!
I'd drink a few!
Thanks to you!

Man, do I wish I had a Lefou's Brew right now!

Ahhh LeFou's Brew is GLORIOUS!!

For future reference, they will indeed let you in the line at the Grotto with your LeFou's Brew, which is a great way to pass the time. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter