2013 Disney TR

*sigh* I love the views on the boat across the Seven Seas Lagoon! And having the MK as your destination is always exciting.

I can't believe that wait was that long so early in the morning already!

I always touch the mural too!

I love the new Fantasyland area so much. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie, so I'm in heaven there.

I wish there was more of that foam in the brew! It's so good!

Now THAT'S a crown. Move over tiaras. :goodvibes

Yay for the boat being there right away!

Hmm, now you have me thinking that a Le Fou and a cinnamon bun might make a good breakfast at MK! Sugar rush for sure.

Cute story about the guy acting out heading into work, haha, I wonder what dwarf he was?!

Great update! I love your pictures of New Fantasyland. So nice and sunny, our trip was quite cloudy and rainy because of Tropical Storm Andrea.

We enjoyed a LaFou's Brew one evening. It was so sweet and cold.

I could sit and look at the picture of the boats and the Contemporary ALL day long! What a view!!!:love: Also like the shot of the stubby, little palms looking towards Main Street.

Great update and beautiful pics!:thumbsup2

I finally found the cute little characters...they are called Disney Cuties... I Googled and oh my!!!.. found so many adorable ones!!! Still looking for ones in the park like your diary cover....I will come across them sooner or later!:)

hi!
I found your TR off of another TR we are both following..although I can't remember which one!! lol

I'm really enjoying it...you are a fantastic writer! and your vlogs are the cutest!!

I thought about hopping in the Goofini and Donaldo line but decided it would be more fun to come back with the boys. Travelling solo at Disney can be really fun and much less complicated than going with a group, but it also can be a little lonely. I kept thinking of things I wanted to do with my brothers or the whole family!​

Now that one of our DKs is in college and one is in HS, there is almost no convenient vacation overlap for a family trip.

While we know that they are bound to go to WDW with friends or their own family some day, we are not ready to even consider going as some subset w/o both of them now.

Disney is ALWAYS best enjoyed with family! :thumbsup2

I wish I had a cupcake right now! (I'd even settle for one that isn't that great- any cupcake is a good cupcake to brighten an afternoon at work!)

I really like the feel of the area in Big Top Circus. I think the FP spot is adorable and would be a perfect spot for a picnic lunch!

The Rapunze; Bathrooms are just darling! I still can't believe that there isn't at least a meet and greet there!

It really is weird that the character line in Storybook Circus is generally so short. Not complaining, it's just odd.

Philharmagic is without a doubt the BEST :3dglasses in Disney. It's brilliant.

You know, I can't even call them the "Tangled Bathrooms" because you're right, it really is so much more than bathrooms. It's a totally immersive area that happenes to contain some bathrooms.

Love, Love, LOVE Philharmagic!! To the point where it may be my favorite MK attraction. It's just so Disney and the very best 3D (well, 4D...) movie I've ever seen.

Side note - took my youngest son with some friends to see The Little Mermaid live last week (our local theatre had it on their Broadway series this summer). When she started to sing "Part of Your World", I actually started crying right there in the theater :lovestruc. Luckily it was very dark, so no one noticed. Not sure anyone there at the time would understand that....

Have you really tried ALL the cupcakes on the cupcake guide? I would really love to try them all.

Lefou's Brew looks delicious. I have a feeling I'll like the foam on top more than the actual juice.

I adore Minnie's dress!

Philharmagic is at the top of my list. I never get tired of it and when I need some extra pixie dust in the real world, I watch it on Youtube.

THey definitely should do Rapunzel meet and greets there.

There should totally be Tangled cupcakes! Those Dumbo ones look like the ones you get at the grocery store :(

Cute pics with Daisy and Minnie, I love their costumes there. Minnie's would be a great Halloween costume, with the feathers and all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter