2013 Disney TR

The Poly conceirge lounge looks awesome.

Aww that's so wonderful that you left little notes. What a great idea!

Ahh I totally did that walk from the Poly to the TTC just a few short months ago for the first time... in the dark. Ummm... it took me a while. :rolleyes1

Ahh that is a wicked butterfly photo. :thumbsup2

Oh what a relaxing afternoon back at the Poly! So worth giving up park time for! Especially in that heat! Wish I was sitting in that hammock right now!

The Poly sunset video was absolutely breath taking! So gorgeous!!!:lovestruc

How cool you got a picture of the butterfly!
BUTTFLY2.gif

Awesome update - great videos! Can't believe I'll see that sunset in person tomorrow night :cool1:

Ahhh, the beautiful Poly! I totally get how it would have a magnetic pull on you! Ya know, I'm pretty sure the Fountain of Nations still does that at the top of every hour! I mean, I know I've seen that happen before!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Love the tweets and vines and sunsets and hammocks and notes left in drawers.

More, please! :)

I LOVE your reports. I had gotten behind on them. I think I have read them all now and am caught up on this one. Your family seems to really make the most of all its Disney time. Thanks for sharing your adventures.

Your post reminds me of my daughter. She is ALWAYS reading, but like you she prefers to hold the book. She will read on her kindle, but would rather have the book. She has just gotten interested in Jane Austen.

I'm enjoying your trip report.

The picture you took in France where you want to have your epic dessert party is where we had my son's college celebration dessert party. Well, actually it was just below it. We had the are down by the water on the lower level. We're having another one there next July. Already have it booked and have a call with my planner tomorrow!!

Love all your cupcake pictures/graphics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter