2013 Fall Dining ?

adisneytattoo91

Practically Perfect in Every Way
I have a question. I booked in September while they were doing the free dining plan. I know that the number of points were based on where you stayed, but I can't seem to figure out what title my points would be under. I booked for the Caribbean Beach Resort and I know that's a moderate resort, I'm just not sure of the point system. I already made my reservations for dining, and I just want to make sure one meal doesn't take up all my points for the day! :confused3

For free dining moderate resorts get the regular dining plan. One table service, one counter service and one snack per day per person. 10 nights booked equal 10 of each.

I'm a little confused about your question and reference to points. The Free Dining offers with a Moderate Resort offers you one table service and one quick service meal per day. Your meals are all loaded on your key card or magic band at one time, so you can use them as you see fit. You are not required to eat one of each meal per day. If you want to have 2 table service meals on one day, then you would just skip another day and eat just counter service or pay out of pocket.

Does this answer your question?

If you don't mind sharing your reservations, we could help you determine if you have enough credits for how you want to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter