2013 wedding

colbyky

Awaiting my return to the most magical place on ea
If we want to do a 2013 wedding, when does the wedding people let us start booking it? Can we call them up today and say hey - we want this day? Please let me know as I want to get mine booked ASAP - very important! Very excited!

If we want to do a 2013 wedding, when does the wedding people let us start booking it? Can we call them up today and say hey - we want this day? Please let me know as I want to get mine booked ASAP - very important! Very excited!

What sort of wedding do you want? Wishes or Escape?

Wishes! Can you please tell me when we can book for Wishes weddings? Also, for everyone else's knowledge, when can Escape weddings get booked?

Our wedding is in April 20th 2013 and we've already contacted them a while back and started things rolling for a wishes wedding. We have our site visit in Jan. =)

Our wedding is in April 20th 2013 and we've already contacted them a while back and started things rolling for a wishes wedding. We have our site visit in Jan. =)

Our date has changed but we are now planning a wishes wedding for June 27, 2013.We went on a site visit in sept. and they started working with us earlier as leave is tricky to get at certain times!

You can make contact with DFTW at 18 months and confirm space and sign a contract at 12 months for 2013 weddings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter