(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :) We are staying in a Garden view room, will the couch open to a bed or do these just have day beds? What does the floor plan look like? Thanks so much!

Question: VGF is my home resort and I'll be heading down there during F&W in October but have a quick question. On arrival day I am landing about 6:15pm (this is the latest I've arrived but that is ok) and I was wondering do I still checking in at the Villas?
Thank you!
Jennifer

Question: VGF is my home resort and I'll be heading down there during F&W in October but have a quick question. On arrival day I am landing about 6:15pm (this is the latest I've arrived but that is ok) and I was wondering do I still checking in at the Villas?
Thank you!
Jennifer
Will you have magic bands? If you do online check in you don't even need to stop by a desk!

Thank you!
Jennifer
The check-in at the villas is staffed until about 10pm. After that, you can check in at the main building.

Hello :) We are staying in a Garden view room, will the couch open to a bed or do these just have day beds? What does the floor plan look like? Thanks so much!
51b977aa-7013-46f7-9f6e-b197051977ed-jpeg.326265
4eb97d0e-0647-409e-80af-a9f485da8703-jpeg.327043

I flips down from the wall. Sheets are on it and the pillows, blankets are in a bag in the closet.You can call housekeeping for more if needed.

19158_116_b.jpg

IMG_0609_zps3f5535d0.jpg

Last edited:
We are visiting in December and I just managed to swap us from Sugar Loaf to Main Building "standard view." We are a party of 5 (3 kids ages 4,2,2) any rooms I should request or "standard" room pictures?

We are visiting in December and I just managed to swap us from Sugar Loaf to Main Building "standard view." We are a party of 5 (3 kids ages 4,2,2) any rooms I should request or "standard" room pictures?
Rooms 4x13-18 look like the std rooms in the outer building with views of courtyard pool. Some 4x17/18 have a partial firework view. Room 4x23-28 face poly/ vgf. They have the wetbar and basically the same set up but slightly larger.

Overall about the same distance to the food lol.

Really the std rpc rooms are lovely and there isnt a bad room. I'll grab some pix from my posts.

Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Hi! We are booked for club main building. I saw in another forum comments about GF construction. Anything happening now of note and any impact to those rooms? Thanks!

We are visiting in December and I just managed to swap us from Sugar Loaf to Main Building "standard view."

Congrats on the change. RPC is amazing (especially during the holidays), hope you have a great time :wizard:.

Hi! We are booked for club main building. I saw in another forum comments about GF construction. Anything happening now of note and any impact to those rooms? Thanks!

RPC is one of my fav CLs, hope you have a great time! :)

I don't know of any construction going on at the GF. If there is, hopefully others will give some information.

I couldn't find that. Last winter there a beach pool refurb. Maybe it's that you saw?

If not can you point me to that info? Thx, I have a trip coming up too.

Hi everyone! I’m at GF right now and tomorrow is my “rope drop” HS day. I know it says that the buses start running 45 minutes before park open. But, I’d love some recent first hand accounts. What time have the first buses to HS been arriving at GF?

I’ve been reading that they have been letting people in well before 7 am to Toy Story Land and am just trying to make the best transportation decision to get there in time for when they let everyone in for TSL. Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! I’m at GF right now and tomorrow is my “rope drop” HS day. I know it says that the buses start running 45 minutes before park open. But, I’d love some recent first hand accounts. What time have the first buses to HS been arriving at GF?

I’ve been reading that they have been letting people in well before 7 am to Toy Story Land and am just trying to make the best transportation decision to get there in time for when they let everyone in for TSL. Thanks in advance!
I'd go to the lobby and ask. They will know what is CURRENT. Don't call you could get an offsite person.

I never go that early so not sure myself even tho I stay there often.

Have fun!

Not fair to hear you are going back so soon!
My husband always wanted a house on a lake. We bought one 10/15 but gutted it to the studs and rebuilding.

Since we can't sleep there still , I keep asking for a few disney days. I think we shall finally have walls and a bathroom this fall or winter. Then my trips will slooooow down.

After my sept trip I don't have one planned ......yet!

Having APs and using our JetBlue card for house project has given us all free airfare(family of 4)!That definitely has made a difference.

Oh AP was 40% off at BWI and GF for my dates. That was a deal breaker for sure!

My husband always wanted a house on a lake. We bought one 10/15 but gutted it to the studs and rebuilding.

Since we can't sleep there still , I keep asking for a few disney days. I think we shall finally have walls and a bathroom this fall or winter. Then my trips will slooooow down.

After my sept trip I don't have one planned ......yet!

Having APs and using our JetBlue card for house project has given us all free airfare(family of 4)!That definitely has made a difference.

Oh AP was 40% off at BWI and GF for my dates. That was a deal breaker for sure!
When in Sept? We are there till 10th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter