2014 Christmas Gift idea list for TEEN GIRLS

Hi,

I snowboard and know what she means by not puffy! I like the same trousers - I assume it would be similar for skiing.

Basically, the 'puffy' ones are where there is extra padding in the leg and the skinny ones are where there is no padding, and the material feels a lot thinner. I know these ones are expensive but they might give you an idea of what you are looking for. In my experience Burton do good ones but they can be on the pricier side but at least you know what you are looking for!

http://www.burton.com/default/indy-snowboard-pant/W15-130711.html?start=4&cgid=womens-pants

A HA! I get it now! THANK YOU!!! I kept thinking she meant those lycra leggings which do not look warm enough. These look perfect! THANKS!

I also have a 15 1/2 yr. old dd. All she is asking for is a new camera and a guitar. She"ll get both of those and maybe an outfit or two, the new 1D perfume and 1D makeup set and some new drawing supplies. That"s probably it other than stocking stuffers.

DD wanted a Lilly Pullitzer agenda. I realize they are popular in the USA, but you can barely find them and I've never seen them here. I did find ONE site that would ship to Canada, and had to go with the medium size because that's all they had but that's one gift crossed off the list.

I just came from a meeting at my DDs school. Looks like her show choir is going to New York City!! Any luggage recommendations? Brands? Any other travel gadget ideas? The trip is in March so I guess this is now her Christmas list, haha!

I just came from a meeting at my DDs school. Looks like her show choir is going to New York City!! Any luggage recommendations? Brands? Any other travel gadget ideas? The trip is in March so I guess this is now her Christmas list, haha!

Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson?

Samsonite! I was way off! :goodvibes

Joining in since I'm really starting to run low on ideas :confused3

DD13 is not much help - go figure lol!
She's really into band shirts, Hot Topic, Nightmare Before Christmas, Alice in Wonderland, and Batman.

However, there's only so many band shirts a girl can have, right?
So far, I've picked up a few hoodies, some band t-shirts she mentioned at Hot Topic, Skellington sweatshirt, the Batman blu-ray collection, Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty blu-rays, a songwriter's journal, and a Jack Skellington throw blanket. She's also getting a band pack from We As Human that I got from supporting their Kickstarter Vandalizer project.

I know I'll pick up gift cards for Hot Topic and probably Journey, but other than that, I'm pretty much at a loss!

I do know that concert tickets are out since she already got those for her birthday and no one else that she's interested in seeing have released tour dates that are nearby.

DD14 here

We are in the process of moving so I have thought of NOTHING!

Hopefully Ulta is in Florida because she likes their Holiday make up gift sets. Last year, I only did a lip gloss set and then bought her mascara. Baby steps into makeup land.

She also likes Marie and has a thing for Tsum Tsums (Disney store).
And she still loves the girls clothing with cats on them. Saw something really cute at Target the other day. So I may go on a search mission for ladies shirts that are similar.

She also wants a phone but that isn't happening. Likely we will do a trak phone for our December trip. So that will be the only phone she has.

She is in need of clothes, but we held off since we are moving to a different climate. She will get pieces when we arrive and I'm on the fence if some items will be given at Christmas

It was so much easier when it was toy shopping. ;-)

ETA: forgot that she loves D&B. We bought her a wristlet on our Disney cruise and have it to her for her birthday. So an upgrade may be an option.

I bought DD13 only xmas gift so far yesterday, a PINK zip hoodie.

She wants a longboard, but I told her I am not paying $100 for a skateboard.

Beyond that, I am out of ideas. She already has a lot of the stuff mentioned here.

My DDs are a little older 21 and 19. But they both like the Alex and Ani bracelets, they want the Disney Pandora charms.

If a trip to Disney is in the works the Vera Bradley backpacks are popular in the parks and can be used as a daily purse as well. DD 21 has been into purses for several years. She just bought a D and B Disney purse and the Haunted mansion wristlet.

They also still like the Northface jackets.

My DDs are a little older 21 and 19. But they both like the Alex and Ani bracelets, they want the Disney Pandora charms.

If a trip to Disney is in the works the Vera Bradley backpacks are popular in the parks and can be used as a daily purse as well. DD 21 has been into purses for several years. She just bought a D and B Disney purse and the Haunted mansion wristlet.

They also still like the Northface jackets.

I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know much about Alex &Ani bracelets. Can you tell me a little about them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter