---2014 Confirmed Snacks Thread---

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am wanting to try the ice cream cookie sandwich at Sleepy Hollow. I have seen a few pictures of the Sleepy Hollow menu and some of them have the dining plan icon next to this item and some don't(that IS what that little icon is next to the price, right?). I am wondering if I can use a snack credit on this item? I saw it on the master list of this post. Do they change the snacks every year? Sorry, I'm on the fence about purchasing the Dining Plan if we won't be able to get the snacks that we want.

The snacks do mostly carry on from year to year. In the Sleepy Hollow menu listed above, you can tell which items are eligible snacks by the snack symbol beside them. The ice cream cookie sandwich would likely not be included since the symbol isn't beside it. If in doubt, ask the cast member on duty. :)

I just saw a pic of Sleepy Hollow menu on a blog and did not see the snack symbol next to the funnel cake. Can anyone verify that we can no longer get this using a snack credit??

The person who took endless hours to create and maintain is not making updates at this time. It is a huge effort and I want to thank her for all her hard work!

I would also like to extend my gratitude in all you hard work putting this together.

I just wanted to give some experience. We go every year and while yes, the icons for Sleepy Hollow are not consistent we have always gotten an ice cream sandwich (not the prepackaged, but the 2 choc. chip cookies with scoop of ice cream in the middle) as well as the funnel cake for a snack credit, so I'm sure you would be able to get either of those for snacks now as well.

I would also like to extend my EXTREME gratitude for assembling this exhaustive list! I went to WDW for the first time 6 years ago for our honeymoon and finally get to return and bring along my parents and our son! Mom and I are pouring over the list and pre-planning where to hit for our snack credits to get the beast bang for our buck and this list was indispensable.

I think this might be an opportunity for others to start reporting on new items that are now eligible, so they can be added to the list and be called the "2015 List." For example, I heard via the Beach/Yacht Club FAQ that Beaches and Cream now offers a milkshake at the walk-up counter for a snack credit. That could be added now.

Being a shutter bug (with a new camera to play with!!) and also a computer nerd, I plan on compiling a confirmation list of as many things as I can by taking a photo of everything I pass!

I think this might be an opportunity for others to start reporting on new items that are now eligible, so they can be added to the list and be called the "2015 List." For example, I heard via the Beach/Yacht Club FAQ that Beaches and Cream now offers a milkshake at the walk-up counter for a snack credit. That could be added now.

Yep, that is pretty big news! Pretty sure it's any single serving non-alcoholic beverage now qualifies for a snack credit. Not longer constrained by price!

I also read elsewhere that two scoop ice cream is now available for the single snack credit, perhaps someone can confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter