2014 Free Dining PIN Code Thread

My wife and I have both called and still no PIN for free dining. We are looking for January 2014. We have been to WDW three times with our three kids. My parents, who have been there dozens of times, called and got a PIN for free dining. Does it matter that they have been there many more times than us? We are waiting and (patiently) calling the CMs dutifully. Just wondering.
Number of times doesn't play a factor with receiving pins. However, if you have your parents actual PIN number for the free dining, you could call back and ask them if you can use it. Some people have been reporting that they were able to use a family members PIN number without even explaining that it really wasn't theirs. It's worth trying!! Good luck!!

Thanks for the responses. I've been told by two different CM's that we can't use their PIN. GRRRR.

I guess the next question I have is how long they will be pushing out the PINS? I am a Disney Visa holder, does that matter?

We will probably go anyway, just would like to save the money on Free Dining vs the Play/ Stay/ Dine. It is worth a shot. I guess, I just have to be persisitent with my phone calls, until we get it.

When we set up our online MDE accts, I think we may have said no promotions, etc. I assume that might affect whether we receive a PIN? I wonder if I could modify that somehow :scratchin We are attempting to make this a surprise for the kids, and I'm afraid we'll get frequent mailers that will tip them off.

When we set up our online MDE accts, I think we may have said no promotions, etc. I assume that might affect whether we receive a PIN? I wonder if I could modify that somehow :scratchin We are attempting to make this a surprise for the kids, and I'm afraid we'll get frequent mailers that will tip them off.

I actually called this week and the CM I spoke with said I'd marked that I didn't want promos, etc. She changed it for me and told me to start watching for deals. My inlaws ALWAYS get PINs and it drives me NUTS!!!! We used theirs last time we went and got free dining, but they traveled with us. We are trying to go, just as a family this time.

I just checked my email and lo and behold I have received the pin for January 3-March 5! I must be super lucky because I keep getting these and I don't know why. Maybe because I keep wish planning trips and never take it far enough along on the website. Looks like me and my dh might be headed there for our first adult only trip! :)

I've been trying to follow this thread and it seems as if there are 2 offers on pin codes. One is for 35% off and it goes far into 2014 and one is for FD and it only goes to early March. Is that right?

I had booked ressies with the Visa card member Play, stay and dine offer for a group of us. We had 3 rooms booked and I was calling to add a 4th once the offer opened up to the general public. That's when the CM told me I actually had a free dining pin! So we all upgraded to preferred rooms and switched to free dining and still saved about $200 per room! What a magical day that was! Funny thing is, I have yet to receive an email or offer in the mail. I'm a little confused but whatever, I'll take it! We're staying 1/29-2/3.

I've been trying to follow this thread and it seems as if there are 2 offers on pin codes. One is for 35% off and it goes far into 2014 and one is for FD and it only goes to early March. Is that right?
Yes that is correct, I received both pins in one email and received the RO discount on our 4/24-5/2 trip at POFQ.

So I am new to this so please excuse if redundant. I just booked a room at AK in January and can I call back repeatedly to see if I have/can get a pin for free dining plan? Thanks!

What's the pin for Disneyland? We were tossing the idea of CA around instead of FL...the airfare is cheaper, if you can believe it!!!

Come back for more magic...
and special savings!
Save 20%* on premium rooms
(excluding suites)
or
Save 15%* on standard rooms
at a Disneyland Resort hotel.

Book now–12/1/13 for stays most nights
10/20–11/27/13 and 11/30–12/19/13.

Separate Theme Park admission required
to enjoy the Parks.

Just called to check and see if we had a pin, and CM seemed confused I was asking and finally she looked up my reservation # and said she couldn't pull it up because I booked through AAA. AAA recommended I call them. Thoughts?

Come back for more magic...
and special savings!
Save 20%* on premium rooms
(excluding suites)
or
Save 15%* on standard rooms
at a Disneyland Resort hotel.

Book now–12/1/13 for stays most nights
10/20–11/27/13 and 11/30–12/19/13.

Separate Theme Park admission required
to enjoy the Parks.

Thanks. Looking for dates for next year...

Just called to check and see if we had a pin, and CM seemed confused I was asking and finally she looked up my reservation # and said she couldn't pull it up because I booked through AAA. AAA recommended I call them. Thoughts?

They need to pull up your profile not your reservation. If you have a pin AAA will have to apply it though.

We did not actually get a pin email but I called and they said we have the room only discount that goes mostly through next December but not free dining for Jan-March. It sounds like these pins are linked and if you got one you should have both from here. Anyone else have just 1 of these or should I call back again?

Reading about PINs got me wondering. So I called Disney & YES!!!! I have a free dining PIN for up to 3 rooms!!!!!! So 8 of us are going in Jan. I called AAA & our lovely TA also applied a AAA room discount! So thank you Disboards-I never would have thought to call to check on a PIN. Very happy parents, grandkids & grandparents:cheer2:

With free dining or the SPD discount do you still receive an additional discount through AAA?

How often do you call to see if you have a pin ? Does anyone think calling to asks helps you get one ? Is the free dining pin even valid on the value rooms ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter