2015 Annual Christmas Gift List Ideas for TEEN GIRLS

DD13 is asking for a Patagonia fleece pullover. I have about $70 left in the budget for her. I'm wondering if I can find one on sale for closer to $80 or so. Any suggestions?

DD13 is asking for a Patagonia fleece pullover. I have about $70 left in the budget for her. I'm wondering if I can find one on sale for closer to $80 or so. Any suggestions?
Can she fit into children's sizing? They are usually cheaper, but it also means that she will get less use out of it. Patagonia is the new North Face. Not that the brand hasn't been around ... my DD has stolen my Patagonia patterned fleece from the 1990's.

I may be shooting myself in the foot! ;) (as in, it will be harder to get items once the 'secret' is out)

but...

has anyone else checked out this website?

http://whositswhatsits.com

DD has discovered she can plug in other websites to her Amazon Wish list - which is how I discovered this website... subtle Disney gifts! (her favorite is Peter Pan, so on her wish list is the Peter Pan beanie and the peter pan acorn necklace)

That's a very cool little site - there are some things *I* want, lol.
Thanks for sharing it here!

Can she fit into children's sizing? They are usually cheaper, but it also means that she will get less use out of it. Patagonia is the new North Face. Not that the brand hasn't been around ... my DD has stolen my Patagonia patterned fleece from the 1990's.

Unfortunately she needs a women's medium. I think I will have $25 in my Ibotta account after next week's grocery trip. I'll drop that into my PayPal, and I have $25 in there from Swagbucks. That will give me $50 toward it, and I'll likely bite the bullet & get it for her.

She only asked for 3 things this year....Converse high tops, a Victoria's Secret sweatshirt, and the Patagonia. I just hate spending $100 on it, when I just spent that on a NorthFace for her birthday in November.

I am 17 (18 in Jan) I have asked for Disney Princess boxset, Charlie Chaplin box set, Tsum Tsums, Big black faux fur throw, Hollister knitwear, Elf Makeup, Acrylic makeup storage, non stick pans, ceramic mixing bowl, vegan cookbooks and champagne chocolates - hope it helped

Also know I am getting a custom painted disney bag by a lady who makes converse x

I keep buying more stuff. Yesterday DD17 said she'd like to get DD14 a Harry Potter blanket, so I started looking and I bought the Harry Potter snuggie here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teen-Grown-...hash=item567bbfcca9:m:m5c9f6eHluQHksEjcW5R45g

DD was asking for HP robes for cosplay which I thought was ridiculous, and also asking for blankets, so we'll just compromise with this. She is always wrapping blankets around her. I will just need to warn her not to travel the stairs in this because it will drag the floor for sure at 5'1".

I also ordered the game A Matter of Fact on Amazon, and a pencil extender for DD17 to help her use her stubby Prismacolors. At Walmart I picked up 3-packs of fleece gloves for $4.50 a pack. They are warmer than the cheap knit stretch gloves, but not too bulky to keep in their pockets. Now I just need to train them to keep a pair in their coat pockets. And when you take off the gloves, put them BACK in said pockets...

All the cyber weekend leggings and tops are arriving, and I think most will work fine so far. Hopefully between the two of them, someone will fit/like about all of it.

Here's a funny story for you all: Because of the good reviews here, I ordered Exploding Kittens to be given as a stocking stuffer to one of our kids for the family to play. Friday night I needed a White Elephant gift for my company party and decided to take it and just order another one.

Of course, the person who got my gift is the sweetest, quietest and most cat crazy person anyone has ever known. She literally dropped it when she read the title!:scared:

For those of you looking into the Japanese snacks there is a groupon for skoshbox for 7.00 look under stocking stuffers and Atlanta

At Walmart I picked up 3-packs of fleece gloves for $4.50 a pack. They are warmer than the cheap knit stretch gloves, but not too bulky to keep in their pockets. Now I just need to train them to keep a pair in their coat pockets. And when you take off the gloves, put them BACK in said pockets...

Funny you mention this...I just told my daughter (who is FOURTEEN by the way) that if she lost another pair of gloves (cheap or not) that I was going to have her great grandmother knit her a pair that has the super long knitted connector from one glove to the other that goes through the coat sleeves. She busted up laughing and then said "hey...wait...that might be kind of cool!" LOL :idea:

I got my niece (she is 18) some adult coloring books she request. What should I get her to color with? She likes art but she definitely is not an artist. I would like to get her something good but it does not have to be super fancy art quality stuff. Any ideas?

For my 13 year old:
Adult coloring books/pencils
Exploding Kittens
Catch Phrase
Anomia
PINK Leggings/PINK Shirt
IPSY Subscription
Fleece Blanket
Coke vs. Pepsi Book
U.S.A. Soccer Ball
Swim Team Jacket
Swim Team T-shirt
HS Spirit Wear Sweatshirt
Converse Shoes

Thinking About:
Hair Braiding Book
Iphone Upgrade & Case
Exercise Trampoline
Bulletin Board
Foosball Table
Roshe Shoes

have you checked 6PM or Nordstrom Rack? I'm on the hunt for the same thing ... someone suggested I check TJ Maxx.

have you checked 6PM or Nordstrom Rack? I'm on the hunt for the same thing ... someone suggested I check TJ Maxx.

I've looked on 6pm, but not Nordstrom Rack. I usually hit TJMaxx weekly & haven't seen any there yet. I'm still on the hint. However, I have $75 saved up in my PayPal from Swagbucks & Ibotta, so I'm planning to just use that to offset the cost if I don't find a deal.

I don't remember seeing one (but I don't have any boys). You should start one! :)
Ha. Well that probably would have been a good idea back when this one started up. I will remember that for next year. Boys are so dang difficult! I asked my DS14 for a list forever ago and finally he just gave me a copy of the one from last year! They are just wired differently from girls. Meanwhile DD9 keeps giving me a newly updated list every few days when she finds something else that she wants lol! I just feel bad because girls are so fun and easy to get for and boys...not so much. I have enjoyed following along on what teen girls are asking for since my 9 year old will be there in a few years!

Ha. Well that probably would have been a good idea back when this one started up. I will remember that for next year. Boys are so dang difficult! I asked my DS14 for a list forever ago and finally he just gave me a copy of the one from last year! They are just wired differently from girls. Meanwhile DD9 keeps giving me a newly updated list every few days when she finds something else that she wants lol! I just feel bad because girls are so fun and easy to get for and boys...not so much. I have enjoyed following along on what teen girls are asking for since my 9 year old will be there in a few years!

Yeah, DD15 starts her list in August usually, and it is a mile long by Thanksgiving. My nephews on the other hand, I usually have to threaten getting them Princess Dresses before they bother to make any sort of list...

But if it helps, this year DN15 asked for things like a battery cell phone case (a backup battery would work as well I would guess), some GPS thing, some new headphones, etc. - he's more of a techie. I got him the battery cell phone case and cash for his car fund which I am putting into a Disney Princess purse for a laugh. DN18 who is more of a foodie and definitely NOT a techie had a long list of cookbooks he wanted, and things like chef's knives. I ended up getting him a knife, and a subscription to Snack Fever (a Korean snack box) - we are all travelling together to Korea next summer so he will get a kick out of it.

Yeah, DD15 starts her list in August usually, and it is a mile long by Thanksgiving. My nephews on the other hand, I usually have to threaten getting them Princess Dresses before they bother to make any sort of list...

But if it helps, this year DN15 asked for things like a battery cell phone case (a backup battery would work as well I would guess), some GPS thing, some new headphones, etc. - he's more of a techie. I got him the battery cell phone case and cash for his car fund which I am putting into a Disney Princess purse for a laugh. DN18 who is more of a foodie and definitely NOT a techie had a long list of cookbooks he wanted, and things like chef's knives. I ended up getting him a knife, and a subscription to Snack Fever (a Korean snack box) - we are all travelling together to Korea next summer so he will get a kick out of it.
Thank you. I think the cash in a princess purse is priceless lol :)

OK, I am done with DD13- here's what I got(only child)
Iphone upgrade to a 6s(she was eligible for one) and case
clothes from Kohls/Hollister/Aero/walmart(yes she ALLOWS me to pick clothes for her- LOL)
Nike socks- the tall ones she wears them for basketball
G/C's- Walmart/Target/Five Below/Itunes
Video game for her XBox One
Addidas joggers/hoodie
comforter set
a few DVD's
Wireless Beats
A travel wallet(she is going to China for school in 2017 on a school trip) and it holds the passport/money/etc...
a crossbody bag for the trip to China(luggage will be next year)
Some pj's, earrings, slippers
I feel like the gifts are less than we used to, BUT everything is so expensive now when they get older!!

DD 18 is getting:

A couple books (wrapped and titles forgotten, lol)
Adult coloring book
Rolling ottoman for college next fall (clearance, and the right color. ;) )
Rolling wire shelves for college next fall (clearance, and the right color ;) )
Smaller ninja blender for college (she makes smoothies almost daily)
Upgrade to her first smart phone. Again, for college. lol.
I guess we have a theme this year.

Oh, and we went to a Piano Guys concert last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter