2015 Avengers Weekend - Pasta Party

frisbeego

Mouseketeer
I got a survey this morning for the 2014 Avengers Weekend, which caused me to check out runDisney.com. They don't list the pasta party among any of the "events." Does anyone have any intel as to whether they will hold the pasta party again?

I LOVED the event. My son got great character interaction, which saved us valuable time on the 5K course.

I know that Frozen Fun is currently in studio 17, where the pasta party was held. According to a CM there, Frozen Fun is confirmed through May 2015.

Incidentally, the Wookie Party isn't listed for Star Wars 2016, so perhaps they're just waiting to announce these types of events.

Just curious if anyone happens to know anything about it.

I've wondered about this too. I don't have any official info but here are a few thoughts and observations. For a period of time the 2015 Disneyland Half Weekend page didn't list any info about the Pasta in the Park party for that weekend but it now has it listed happening on Saturday Sept. 5th at the Big Thunder Ranch. So I don't think we need to be too worried just because it isn't listed.

The Tinker Bell Pasta party is listed as happening at Stage 17 in DCA on May 8th... As you mentioned stage 17 is currently being used (and will be used at least through May) for the Frozen Fun Olaf area. So it will be interesting to see where they move that Pasta party, in that it is already sold out.

It is totally possible that Stage 17 will be open again by November and the Avengers Party could be there. (Although I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the Frozen Fun stuff for longer... The Olaf's snow area is pretty impressive an very popular.) I have wondered about the possibility of a party within Disneyland similar to the Wookie Welcome party but for Avengers, something like the "Avengers Assemble Party". This would allow Disney to charge a bit more, and have more space and guests then stage 17. Since they already have several of the characters located in Tomorrowland I could see them doing something similar there. But I think that would depend on what space is open for the party, and how well received the Wookie party was... And if runDisney feels they could replicate that experience with the Avengers.

Either way we should know by the end of March or early April what is up. Also I'm hoping we see the list of Avengers who are around for pictures grow this time around... With the movie coming out in May there will be some new fun options that would be great to see at the Pasta party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter