2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

I would love to stay there, it was absolutely beautiful and the themed rooms to the extent that they are, are right up my alley. But it doesn't fit into the budget at over double the cost of a different value resort.

Yeah, its a little up there in price for value.

Does anyone know if its possible to book a BB offer for Little Mermaid room? Has anyone done it before?

I'm curious about this also. Are the resorts at capacity and that's why nothing is available or is it that they booked up the number of rooms allotted for the promo?

They only set aside a certain number of rooms for the promos. The resorts aren't full, just the promos for those dates are.

I think we'll be switching from POP to Sports. How cool is it to be on the All Stars properties?

I booked Pop but only because my son has already stayed at All Star Sports before. We loved Sports! I think the smaller size is advantageous and the theming is really cool. I can't comment on the buses as I would rather poke my eyes out than use them. You'll have a great time! I'm surprised I got a standard room at Pop because I didn't try to book until about 8:30 this morning. I'll have to buy a lottery ticket today!

I've called over 300 times phones been busy i got through twice was on hold for 30 min first time then got cut off, second time over an hour and got cut off again. been at it since 7am

we have reservations oct 19th-25th so wanna see if we can get it but can't get through on the phone and the chat system has been down all morning

Can you just make a new reservation online and worry about cancelling your existing one later?

Before I attempt a 2+ hour long distance phone call from Canada can someone who knows more than I do confirm that a vacation from august 23-29 with 5 day park hopper tickets for 2 adults (although I'm going to be adding a 3rd adult) at all-star music in a 'standard view' room should qualify?? (we booked the summer offer but we're going to drop that in favour of free dinning).

Thanks!

Yes, your dates, number of nights, tickets, and resort should qualify for free dining, if available. Here are the Canadian links:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/stay-dining/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/broad-international-rooms/

All circuits busy, cannot get thru - been trying for over an hour. I have an existing at AoA - can I book a second vaca and then cancel? Not sure what to do here - do these things sell out in a day???

I'm almost to the point of just accepting that we may get booked out of this offer. People seem to have magical phones and computers that are allowing them to somehow get access when others can't. Both my TA and I work full time so we can't sit on hold for hours during the work day. I've had the website open to try to book and the do clean up later but I can't even get the site to do anything but "server is down".
We were going with or without but now we may move to a value to free up money for food. Oh and canceling 90% of our ADRs :-(

Thanks! Our family was dead set on CBR but when they only had availability for a Pirate room, I decided to book POP Preferred instead.

Would you be willing to quickly list some reasons why you love POP and why you like it better than CBR or other Mods? My kids are 16 and 13 and I'm concerned that they won't have fun; maybe they will feel out of place because they are older. I know my daughter will really miss the slide at CBR and I will miss the hot tub :( but it may be good to try something new. We stayed at POP for a few hours last year (in after midnight and out at the crack of dawn) before we checked into CBR so we really didn't have anytime to explore.

I need a pep talk - LOL.

Take heart, and know that you'll wonder why you ever had any doubts about POP :)

For one, I noticed a wide range of ages when stayed there last May, so I don't think your teens will feel out of place! Though there isn't a slide like at CBR, the pools are very nice. The bus transportation is great, the food court has lots of variety, and the rooms are bigger than I expected. Overall, I would say I was pleasantly surprised with POP, and I'm happy we will be staying there again. I hope you guys have a fantastic trip!

I did my booking online and got what I wanted, but my email confirmation says quick service plan....I booked CSR. Does anyone know why it would say that?

Last year we had FD for our November 2014 stay.

the confirmation and much of the time also MDE said we had the QS dining plan. Since we were staying at WL, it was actually the normal dining plan. I did call once early on to confirm the system had the correct plan in it even though it kept showing me something else, and it did. After that I didn't worry about it. During the actual stay the plan WAS the normal plan, as it should have been.

I am therefore going to guess that it is a glitch in the Disney system that they have not yet fixed.

SW

All circuits busy, cannot get thru - been trying for over an hour. I have an existing at AoA - can I book a second vaca and then cancel? Not sure what to do here - do these things sell out in a day???

That's what I did, just to save myself a little bit of sanity :)

I know some people are upset about people booking before the deals came out but I know in my case I booked before the deal came out because I was going with or without a discount and wanted to make sure a standard room was available. When I plan trips I plan them at rack rate, that way I know I can afford to go. The free dining was a perk I wasn't counting on, I gladly would have paid for a full price standard view room if that was all that was available but I was not willing to risk being completely shut out.

I was in the same boat 5kidsmommy, so you are not alone :)

I know someone can tell me this -what if I upgrade to regular dining plan from quick service- what's the charge? 2 adults 2 kids (11 & 15)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter