2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

Just checked my dates 9/19-9/27 and a bunch of new ones popped back in, 2 values Sports and Music, plus pirate rooms at CBR. Just incase anyone was looking for those! We are booked at pop, but since we are upgraded to DxDDP im on the search for a standard room at AKL we could maybe do the difference and try out our first deluxe resort if a standard becomes available, but we are still totally happy to try out Pop if not!! :)

Last edited:
I've scrolled until my eyes are crossed, does anybody have the link to the November TA park hours calendar? pretty please??

In case anyone is looking for it, I just noticed All Star Music is available for Nov.13-22 with free dining. Hope this helps somebody!

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear this! I've been losing hope that anything will show up. I've been in the same boat, trying a million times a day and coming up with nothing. I'm looking to downgrade from Pirate water view to any moderate at a lower rate for 10/25-10/31. Lots of deluxe available, but no mods.
I too have been trying to get a mod for this week as I am currently at Pop, haven't seen anything yet but did see Deluxe available

I'm glad to hear this! I've been losing hope that anything will show up. I've been in the same boat, trying a million times a day and coming up with nothing. I'm looking to downgrade from Pirate water view to any moderate at a lower rate for 10/25-10/31. Lots of deluxe available, but no mods.
Try adding a day to the end. That is how I was able to get out of the pirate room to the coranado. It saved me 230.00 plus we get the extra day of food. We haven't decided if we will check out the night before or not because we are driving but either way we got into the resort we wanted. There was availability yesterday so keep trying.

We stayed in a pirate room last summer and I even thought it was fun. Our kids were 4 and 6 and we had no problems walking to OPR even after days in the parks. (I loved the Jack Sparrow picture hanging on the wall ;))

Thanks All!

Thank you so much!!! I was just able to switch from ASSports to POP! And it was a standard room! I've been trying to do this since the deal came out!
Yay, finally!! And even without the help of that darn Disney Visa!!

Don't give up! I was just able to modify again from the royal room to a regular garden view room! I'm saving $467 from my original booked room! Good luck!

If anyone is interested, I just canceled All Star Sports, standard room with Free Dining from 11/14-11/22. We found a resort we wanted more. I hope someone is able to pick up this reservation.

I have been searching several times a day to get a moderate for our days 10-31-11-4 and finally tonight CBR had standard, pool and preferred rooms available. I went from a 4 day park hopper to a 5. I had POP with upgrade to regular dining booked with the 4 day hopper and this new reservation going to CBR with a 5 day hopper is only $108.00 more. Very happy. Good luck everyone.

CBR has opened up for the end of October if anyone is interested. I was able to change mine to a split stay with the free dining portion starting on the 25th. Yay!

CBR has opened up for the end of October if anyone is interested. I was able to change mine to a split stay with the free dining portion starting on the 25th. Yay!

Thank-you!! Your post prompted me to check for Dec & I was able to extend our FD from 12/20-12/26 to 12/20-12/27!! Had to move from a standard to a pool view but worth it! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter