• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Bounceback Offers

The dates are the same regardless of when you visit, except that many people are hoping the room-only BB 2016 dates are not final, and that when the actual flyer comes out (expected 10/31) it will include a few October or November dates. (Currently people are just calling and getting quotes from CMs--no published flyer.) The 2016 Free Dining BB dates will not change, though, since that flyer has been out for awhile and is about to expire.

When the room only dates officially come out, when do they have to be booked by? I am hoping to book a BB room only when I'm there in Feb 2016 for later in the year. Will that be too late? Thanks!

When the room only dates officially come out, when do they have to be booked by? I am hoping to book a BB room only when I'm there in Feb 2016 for later in the year. Will that be too late? Thanks!
The room offer will be available for booking until at least July or August. There are only two BBs-- a room discount and a free dining discount.

Thanks to everyone for posting this deal. I was able to call on our last morning (Sunday) and book a week in September with free dining.

Sorry to bother you but did you remember seeing VWL on the bounceback Room Only offer?

Thanks.
My relative is there and she sent me a pic, it only lists the dates (that someone already posted) and 'select resorts' as in, you have to call to find which ones. Mods 25% Deluxe 30% Deluxe Villas 30%

My relative is there and she sent me a pic, it only lists the dates (that someone already posted) and 'select resorts' as in, you have to call to find which ones. Mods 25% Deluxe 30% Deluxe Villas 30%
Thank you. I'll be there in a month (BLT/BCV) and am trying to plan a future VWL trip, even with the construction, and didn't have the patience to wait.

Thanks again.

Thank you. I'll be there in a month (BLT/BCV) and am trying to plan a future VWL trip, even with the construction, and didn't have the patience to wait.

Thanks again.
If I was there I would call but it was hard just getting her to send me the picture. ;)

Thank you for posting the dates. Disappointed first week of Dec out.

Interested to see the exact deluxes involved when there in a month.

I assume that it is only a 25% discount on Mods. With all the weekends blocked in March - I guess the AP discount is better.

We looked at it and had discussed booking if it was good, but we really only want to go during food and wine festival for now. Sad day that no BB is available during our stay.

We're looking to do a BB Oct. 1-6. I wonder if it is like previous deals where if we start the vacation on one of the covered days, it counts for the whole vacation. It doesn't read like that though...

We're looking to do a BB Oct. 1-6. I wonder if it is like previous deals where if we start the vacation on one of the covered days, it counts for the whole vacation. It doesn't read like that though...
Unfortunately, room discounts do not work like that. The discount is applied only to the dates covered in the offer, with the rest at rack rate.

It also doesn't look like Values are part of it because it only mentions Moderates and Deluxe. Are the Moderates 30% off or 25% off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter